University of Technology and Management, Shillong

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
I want to do my BBA in Journalism and Mass Communications. Is UTM, Shillong a good option?
Page 1 of 1

Dear Akash, UTM offers a Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. From what feedback I have got and found out for myself, it's a really good program. The course prepares students to face the highly demanding world of media. It is a great field to be in. Ever so dynamic and exciting where to face a nnew challenge everyday! UTM is located in Shillong, the hub of rock music and fashion as well. The people too are really warm and it has a pleasant weather throughout the year. Would be a pleasure studying there.

The program offers wide ranging opportunities in the field of media and advertising. The curriculum covers aspects that are must for a professional who seeks to be in a creative profession. UTM has realized the tremendous ensuing demand for trained executives, journalists, reporters, anchors etc. in the different forms of media. The curriculum designed for this program, is in alignment with the requirements of the media world.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I want to do my BBA in Journalism and Mass Communications. Is UTM, Shillong a good option?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.