University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School Of Business - 2011 intake aspirants

376 Posts  ·  59 Users
About this group
******************************************************** *Calling all applicants to University Of Maryland Robert H. Smith School Of Business 2011 intake.* ******************************************************** Couldn't find a thread for S...
Page 1 of 38
raul_4u Says
Puys your views will really help me ..waiting for your views.

i think purdue is a good school and you have a scholarship as well.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
puys I need you to help me.. I have still nt heard frm Smith on scholarship ...i have an admit frm Krannert Purdue with 10K scholarship and working out to be much cheaper than Smith.. What should I do ?
Would really appreciate if you can give your honest opinion.

Regards,
Raul

Puys your views will really help me ..waiting for your views.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations on your admit.

We have Smith class of 2013 spreadsheet and you can update your details here

If you are unable to update.. send me IM with your mail ids and i will do the needful.

Cheers...

padukaprasad Says
Got an admit today!!!

eldor Says
I also got an admit! No information about financial aid yet.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I also got an admit! No information about financial aid yet.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got an admit today!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys I need you to help me.. I have still nt heard frm Smith on scholarship ...i have an admit frm Krannert Purdue with 10K scholarship and working out to be much cheaper than Smith.. What should I do ?
Would really appreciate if you can give your honest opinion.

Regards,
Raul

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
No I have not heard from them yet abt GA/TA..unless I get decent scholarship it wud be really difficult for me to join Smith.

Raul

Same here. Anyone got the hardopy?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
did any waitlisted guy hear anything from Smith recently???there were some admits last week..wanted to know if there has been any movement this week..

@Raul - did you hear anything about GA/scholarship? have u decided on joining Smith?

No I have not heard from them yet abt GA/TA..unless I get decent scholarship it wud be really difficult for me to join Smith.

Raul
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did any waitlisted guy hear anything from Smith recently???there were some admits last week..wanted to know if there has been any movement this week..

@Raul - did you hear anything about GA/scholarship? have u decided on joining Smith?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hearty Congrats to all the new admits!!!

Glad to see some action in this thread after the long lull.
I request all the admits who have made a decision to join Smith to enter their details in the spreadsheet and join the Smith 2013 Google and Facebook community

Here are the links:
Spreadsheet
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Alkkm2SJF3RQdGJzLTRFMWNSWVhFTjFvcTFDeGFEdlE&hl;=en&authkey;=COLn4dUB
Google Group
Google Groups
Facebook Community
UMD Smith Full-Time MBA Class of 2013

Cheers!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...