University of Alberta MBA Program - starting Fall 2013 (Class of 2015)

372 Posts  ·  66 Users
About this group
Hi everyone,I think there isn't any thread on UAlberta MBA starting Fall '2013 yet and hence this thread. I have completed my online application for UAlberta MBA Program starting Fall 2013. In hindsight, that was the easy part. I am yet to sen...
Page 1 of 38

Are there no applicants to Alberta MBA program for Fall 2014 in this forum. The thread is so silent....

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@freddie1987

hii there everyone

congrats to everyone of you who got selected .

Can anyone kindly sum up the avg work ex and avg gmat score of those selected .

I am due to give GMAT this year , I wanted to know the details .

I have a work ex of 3.5 years (2 years in M&M; & 1.5 in small industry) + dec'12 I started my own business (of which I am having 2nd thoughts )

Kindly advice me .

Regards

Freddie.. you pose this question at the below profile.This is the official Alberta School of Business profile.They will be able to help you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii there everyone

congrats to everyone of you who got selected .

Can anyone kindly sum up the avg work ex and avg gmat score of those selected .

I am due to give GMAT this year , I wanted to know the details .

I have a work ex of 3.5 years (2 years in M&M; & 1.5 in small industry) + dec'12 I started my own business (of which I am having 2nd thoughts )

Kindly advice me .

Regards
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I'm Shakeeb Ahmed from Bangalore. I got interviewed around a week(31st May) back and got an email yesterday that my admission had been recommended. Hopefully the next step in the process will happen quickly.

My Profile:
GMAT - 700, Work Exp - 5 yrs(Software, mostly in the startup space in Web and Mobile)
MBA (Tech Comm)

Anyone here from Bangalore, I would be very interested in meeting up. I know the final offer from FGSR needs to come through, but considering the lack of time, please do add me to the FB group. Hope to meet you all soon.

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys ......I am Varun Aggarwal from Chandigarh, India. Applied to UofA on 30th April, got interviewed on 16th May and got an admission offer yesterday from FGSR. My Profile:

GMAT-700
WE - 11 Years (Entrepreneurial)
MBA Finance
So, how many Indians have confirmed the U of A admission ?
Anyone planning to come to Chandigarh....we can meet
Kindly send me the link of the Facebook page or Google sheet that you have made containing the details of all admits ....
Thnks
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys....just got the admit yesterday...please add me on the facebook page...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I have an admit from Haskayne as well as Alberta . Please advise on which one is better.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys! finally got the admit today after 1 and a half month of waiting. Please add me on the facebook group.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI All,

I've just submitted my application for Fall 2013, very late I know, but hope remains. I have a question for all successful applicants from India. Hope you can clarify.I just received an email from an Admissions Assistant which says:

"Students with a degree from India must also provide Mark Sheets for all semesters" AND

"True attested copies will ONLY be accepted if attested at the home institution where the degree was granted"

This has caught me unprepared and by surprise. All my other documents are ready. My transcripts

already cover each course in every semester in detail. Do I still need to arrange for University attested mark sheet copies? Can I do this later(it will take some time) and hope to be considered on transcripts alone?

All my other documents are ready and good to go. Any help from Indian applicants who have faced the same situation would be great, Thank You.

Shakeeb Ahmed

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Alberta, any day !!!

10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...