University of Alberta

163 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
Hi, Anyone planning to join University of Alberta for Fall 2009 for a Full TIme MBA? I am keen and eager to know more about the college (even though my first few impressions have been good). If any one can help, please reply. I am interest...
Page 1 of 17

2012 applicants....please follow the below thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/u-of-alberta-mba-fall-2012-25073476

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for the program. Does anyone have idea about latest placements post MBA.

Thanks-

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This thread has become quiet.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks mandeep

I am planning for Sept 2011 entry..So when should i be applying?
R u there in Alberta?

1). How is the institute
2). post mba job prospects.
3). its a 20 months MBA so would u be eligible for 3yrs work permit?

would be nice if you can clarify.
Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all
Gave the GMAT today..screwed up..only 570 (Q49 V20). do i stand a chance in Alberta?

5 yrs exp in telecom

Hey amit

Try to apply as early as possible.

Get some good LOR n SOP.

GMAT is not the only thing evaluated by UoA MBA ADCOM.

Regards
Mandeep
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all
Gave the GMAT today..screwed up..only 570 (Q49 V20). do i stand a chance in Alberta?

5 yrs exp in telecom

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, Has everyone admitted to University of Alberta got his/her visa? Has anyone decided about the accommodation ??? Kanwal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And do u people know about the placement stats of the last batch..
Please discuss here.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all
I don't know if it is a right forum to put this question.But I am putting it here since this forum is active.
Guys, I am working in IT.If I apply next year fall I will have 3 years of work experience.
I just want to know is it possible to make an industry shift after mba..are there any recruitments for people who are not experienced in the filed in which they do mba.
Also,please tell me which is the best branch in alberta..I am assuming it's operation or supply chain management since alberta province is rich in oil and gas sector.
Has anybody of u contacted the career development center of the university to know how an IT person can make an industry shift after coming to mba.
Many thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Pappu

Thanks for the info..have u recieved the welcome package?? do u have to wait for the welcome package to apply for the visa? In my offer letter the start date and end date of the course has not been given..I'm worried whether it'll be too late to apply for the visa by the time we get the visa appln..when r u applying for the visa?

Thanks again
Sangeetha

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...