University Business School (UBS) 2012-14 Class Aspirants

Hello Friends I am a first year student of UBS. I have started this new thread to help you in answering your queries regarding UBS and any doubt which you have in your mind regarding it. You can throw at us any questions and we will be more than...
1,099 Posts   ·  254 Users  ·  Updated 31 Dec, 2014
Page 1 of 109

I am an nc obc girl and have secured 70.93 percentile in Cat; would I get an admission in UBS chhandigarh? No exp, does it have profile base?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
@parassharmarock said: what should you think an ideal attempt for fetching a 90% overall. ??
70% attemps with 90% accuracy might be sufficent. though u cant predict
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 2
Write a comment..
First of all UBS provides you dual specialization as far as MBA-GEN is considered and that too you have to decide in 2nd year so there is nothing like UBS(finance) and Ya you have a pretty good chance at this percentile but it also depends on you...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Ya this is true!!

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
If you are under defence category then fill under defence cat. As you would be considered for both general and defence category. But tick both gen and def. Boxes in the form... I hve to see for cutoff .. Wld let u know once i got it...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Do I need to submit the photocopy of latest NC-OBC certi...at the time of applying,or the old one will suffice? Does it need to be attested?

CAT12,Converts:IIM U,Roh,NITIE,LBSIM,IMTG(DCP) Rejects:FMS,IIM I,VGSOM Joining:IIM U
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

can anyone tell me...what is the cutoff for last yr ( nc-obc) category??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
@manni123 thanks a lot

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
@finally2 Please visit the starting pages of thread to know about the details related to previous year scenerios and the forms are usually available in the first week of october
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Can someone please inform me when the forms are out and will they be available online??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.