Universities that offer SAP related MBA

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi This is Shilpa Seshadri working as an SAP techincal consutant (SAP-ABAP) for the past 2+ years. I want to go for my higher studies next year, in 2011 and hence i am giving my GMAT next week. I need info about what universities in Ind...
Page 1 of 1

Hi

This is Shilpa Seshadri working as an SAP techincal consutant (SAP-ABAP) for the past 2+ years. I want to go for my higher studies next year, in 2011 and hence i am giving my GMAT next week.

I need info about what universities in India or abroad offer courses specifically related to SAP. I am willing to venture into SAP functional/consulting through my MBA.

And also since i would be writing my GMAT next week, i doubt if it is a bit late to think of applying for the Sept - 2011 admissions now, as i haven't even decided upon the universities. Kindly give your comments.

Thanks a lot in advance.

P.S - Apologies if it this question was asked in any of the earlier threads, since i am new to this forum and also in a bit hurry to get the info ,I posted a new thread to clearly get the info suiting my requirements.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.