Universities in the US - Marketing research courses

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi everybody, I was surfing for details on GMAT courses and ended up into this site... Just wanted to say hi to you all. I have finally decided to write my GMAT & TOEFL !!! I am interested in pursuing courses in Marketing Research (...
Page 1 of 1
BTW, have you done MBA abroad, I could do start with your experiences too :-)

Not done yet. I have sat for the GMAT though. You can read about my GMAT experience in the link in my signature.

:)

Good luck for your MBA preparation. This is the perfect time for you to start researching on schools.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi tehcalvin,
Thanks so much for the reply.
Actually, i am planning to go for the Sept 2008 courses. I dont want to hurry up on this. Rite now, am deciding on the universities i could opt for and the coaching centers where i could study for GMAT/TOEFL. BTW, have you done MBA abroad, I could do start with your experiences too :-)
rgds

2 things:

1. I recommend using sites like businessweek.com / topmba.com to research on School strengths. There are a lot of schools that have a strong, reputed Marketing curriculum backed by equally reputed faculty. For example, Michigan and Chicago - both schools fall under this category. Don't limit yourself to one or two writeups - use the above websites, google, and the school websites themselves.

2. Since you have just decided to appear for GMAT & TOEFL now, I'm going to assume that you will need some time preparing for it. When are you planning to start your MBA? Most popular US schools admit students for Fall season, and that would be September 2007 next year. The application deadlines for Round 1 near or are already over, and Round 2 or 3 would have deadline in December / January. I recommend you quickly research the application deadlines of schools (that you shortlisted or found in point 1 above).

MBA Application Process is typically time-consuming, and both GMAT/TOEFL, and the Application Essays are going to take up some time from your professional life too. I recommend you read others' GMAT and Application experiences, and decide your strategy. Feel free to ask questions here.

Hi everybody,

I was surfing for details on GMAT courses and ended up into this site... Just wanted to say hi to you all.

I have finally decided to write my GMAT & TOEFL !!!

I am interested in pursuing courses in Marketing Research ( I have 5 years experience in Marketing in IT companies... am in Oracle currently). I had read in a recent writeup on University of Wisconsin(Madison School of business) offering the best Marketing Research course. Any body who knows/has done any Marketing courses in the US and can offer suggestions....

Looking fwd to replies !!!

thanks
uma