Universal Business School 2012-2013

60 Posts  ·  72 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, Admissions has begun. I am starting a thread for Universal Business School. Feel free to post any query or discussion and I will be happy to help you with that. All the best Puneet Pandey 2011-2012
Page 1 of 6

How is ubs college?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

15 to 17th Feb we had R4R event. Amazing event. we enjoyed a lot. Night DJ, Live Ludo, Archery, Quiz and many more..... #R4RRocks...

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
shivanijha1009
@shivanijha1009  ·  0 karma

is it worth joining..am a fresher btech..how much can i expect?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shivangigo27
@shivangigo27  ·  0 karma

@shivanijha1009 Have you joined this college??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ms Jyotsana Shrivastava - Business Director  - CSR & Sustainability at BASF india Limited, Addressed us and the topic was sustainability. One of the best guest lecture... 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yesterday we had an amazing session on Medical Accreditation Certificate  by

Dr. Clive Fernandes- Group Clinical Director- Wockhardt Group of Hospitals. 

He told us many good and bad thing about top notch Hospital and their silly mistakes and method of overcoming by that mistakes..

"Bad Mistakes Happen in good hospitals" 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Back to back 2 guest lectures... BY CEO of Bajaj Allianz and Coca Cola's sales manager... amazing experience & lots of new things to learn.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

..Yesterday founder of Natural Salon MR C.K Kumar give us motivational speech and also shared his life experience.. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dr Clements's Guest lecture in "Excellence" awesome 2 hours... like that chicken and eagle example..  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mr. Coumara Radja, President- Global Markets of Zandu Ltd. conducted a workshop on 'Global Village' in the campus on 19th September 2015..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...