United World School Of Business

34 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
Hello all. . . .This thread is for all who are either studying in this institution or are interested for the same :: This is for all those who could not get a good score in CAT but still are same way enthusiastic about MBA. United world is ...
Page 1 of 4
To Those representing Unitedworld

We have banned several user IDs such as nikitadsouza, yenchuck, joebaroch, neeharb etc who've been opening threads left right and center to advertise your b-school. Please ask your marketing department to go easy on spamming the Pagalguy forums. Such activity will only create the impression of desperation on behalf of your school in front of Pagalguy users. Not quite the impression you want to create in the admission season.

Added later: The spamming continues, we've banned a few more. I have PM'ed a couple of you here. Please reign in your overzealous marketers.
I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
ganjikhopdi Says
hey guys, here i warn u please dont take admission in this college. if u want to waste ur money then u r most welcome. no three tier placement , no erp system ,no intelligent campus, and above all it is not affiliated to ptu. I am a student of this college.I am in second year but till now no campus placement. so a bigggggggggg no to all my dear friends. Plz think before u throw ur precious 5 lakh rupees.

ganjikhopdi Says
dear friends a bigggggggggggggggg no to this colege . a very bad institute ... no placements; even for internships , all companies listed on website of college are fake.

ganjikhopdi Says
guys there is no one in delhi campus whose name is dev joshi......he might be somone from college promotional eam ....please beware of all this and stay away from taking admisssion to this college......but ofcourse if u have extra 5.5 lakhs and want to throw then it is the best option.....plz come and ruin ur future....

Hello Friends,

Hope All of you are doing fine.

Except mr. GAKJIKHOPDI!!! Sorry for late reply to your BASELESS STATEMENTS SIR; was too busy in college activities!!!

To begin with, kindly ensure you reveal your real identity in your next reply. . so that i also know which student is so frustrated that he is compelled to make SENSELESS ACCUSATIONS with a FAKE FUNNY NAME.

By the way, I'm BHANU PRATAP JOSHI and as DEV is my nick name,i use DEV JOSHI in forums. I'm in DELHI CAMPUS, and enjoyin the time here. Infact, fortunate to be in with all Faculty from IIMs, IITs, FMS, and alike prestigious institutions, with years of relevant experience to share.:cheerio:

Mr. GANJIKHOPDI, kindly get your facts right. Let me tell you something, SIP starts in April and companies have started coming from last week only.
ERP is in place. First you say fees is 5L, then you make contrary statment sayig it is 5.5L!!! Why so confused GANJIKHOPDI.
Unfortunately, this makes me doubt on your claim being a student of UWSB. How can somebody get facts soo wrong!!!

For all others, Due apologies for being absent for the time!!!
Let me assure you that the inputs by GANJIKHOPDI are sheer baseless statements and are nowhere close to reality.
Visit the wesite and post your relevant queries here.
I'll be here to answer.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
CHEERS>:cheers:
DEV JOSHI.
ganjikhopdi Says
hey guys, here i warn u please dont take admission in this college. if u want to waste ur money then u r most welcome. no three tier placement , no erp system ,no intelligent campus, and above all it is not affiliated to ptu. I am a student of this college.

ganjikhopdi Says
dear friends a bigggggggggggggggg no to this colege . a very bad institute ... no placements; even for internships , all companies listed on website of college are fake.

ganjikhopdi Says
guys there is no one in delhi campus whose name is dev joshi......he might be somone from college promotional eam ....please beware of all this and stay away from taking admisssion to this college......but ofcourse if u have extra 5.5 lakhs and want to throw then it is the best option.....plz come and ruin ur future....

If you are a student of the college, mail with your official college id to info@pagalguy.com within the next 24 hours. We do not need hearsay and false information here. Your details would not be divulged and so, you need not worry about revealing your identity.
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
ganjikhopdi Says
hey guys, here i warn u please dont take admission in this college. if u want to waste ur money then u r most welcome. no three tier placement , no erp system ,no intelligent campus, and above all it is not affiliated to ptu. I am a student of this college.I am in second year but till now no campus placement. so a bigggggggggg no to all my dear friends. Plz think before u throw ur precious 5 lakh rupees.

ganjikhopdi Says

ganjikhopdi Says

Dear All ,

Firstly "Mr. ganjikhopdi" can you please tell me that in which Campus of Unitedworld School of Business are you studying, if you claim that dev joshi is not a student of Delhi campus, then i am sure all have known by now that you "Mr. ganjikhopdi" is obviously not a student of any of our campuses. And my dear friend , if Dev is not the student then how come he has so much knowledge of the college and the campus,,,and you being the student don't know anything.... don't you think it is a shame to you or you are just someone else??????:grin: Secondly, you are still not sure what the fees are for the course, first find out that and then talk. get your statistics clear before you say anything.

All this above is a mere nonsense....no one needs to pay any heed,... i am also a student here and i think that they have very fulfilled all their commitments. I dont know what this above said "ganjikhopdi" wants to say...if he feels so then why is he still there...this is just a market gimmick from others...let me tell you that though it is not the No1 MBA College but it is a good one. The faculties here are highly qualified. We have faculties from IIM, XLRI, etc...these are just a few of the players in MBA. the list if i go to tell you will not end. we have an excellent placement cell and career coaching. I dont think i have made any wrong decision by entering into Unitedworld School of Business. I also have a few of frenz in other campuses on UWSB. Delhi Campus is one of the best. It has an excellent administrative staff that is always there to guide us. there have been so many instances where they were best to guide me. If he is a student and if he has not got his placement then the fault is not of the college...it is the fault of his skills and ability that could prove him as an asset to the company. Think on all the points and then come to a conclusion!!!! :grin:

Can anybody tell me about singapore campus? How is the placement ? median , avg. package?

@mou.c08
I'm here in this colege . . n i'm happy!!!!!
I thnk it makes the point!

How is the college over all ? Is it worth joining ?

@mou.c08
SIP of previous batch was really good. All students got into good companies for that. There were more than 70 companies. . . .

can anyone pls tell wats the status of the SIP..???? Is it really worthy to join it...?

Hello Everybody . . . .Sorry for being absent from Forum for past some time!!!
I have joined Delhi Campus, located in Gurgaon. Session will start from 3rd August.

The faculty is highly experienced and very student oriented. The campus infrastructure has been made with a great vision to provide the real Corporate like experience. It looked congested a bit (may be because i visited when the makeover work was still going on), but still overall, the decision been very thoughtful on the part of experienced Management and I put full faith in them.
Just waiting for the start of session now . . . .:drinking:
If anybody has knowledge about good PG accommodations at reasonable rates, near sector 44 . . . .Kindly let make me aware also . . . this search is on!!!

Till next post . . . Here is a thought by B.F.Skinner:
"Failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real failure is to stop trying".

Best Wishes to all . . .