UNITED BANK OF INDIA [CWE PO/MT-V]

149 Posts  ·  135 Users
About this group

discussions regarding allotment, joining, training etc.

Page 1 of 15

Note - In respect of AICTE / other Government Regulatory Body approved courses, a copy of approval letter issued by AICTE / other Government Regulatory Body to the college approving the course and the batch. Is this also applicable for three year bachelor's degree course of graduation for the process of document verification for the post of clerk after getting provisional allotment by IBPS ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I worked 10 month in 6people private limited company and left it in April 2017, in proper way and was also received full and final cheque from company. But my boss said that for relieving letter I have to pay INR 100000. (he is harassing me intentionally and making wrong allegations against me for mistakes and asking me for money……….as I had not done any mistake his sole purpose is to make money from me). My boss said he can do only one thing in my favor and could speak to my Bank HR over phone that I am relieved properly……..or to email my boss by my bank so that boss can reply bank that I am relieved properly. I had mentioned company name, from to date, position held, duties in IBPS RRB VI PO (Scale-1) application form, and ticked as currently not working. In interview I had submitted fake relieving letter(experience is true). And I am finally selected.. joining DV around 5april. I want to correct above fake letter mistake.... 1. Is it essential for candidates who worked in private limited company to submit relieving letter for joining bank???? 2. If yes then making notorized declaration/affidavit on 100 rs stamp paper ..that I don't have letter but I have relieved.properly.....will solve my problem? 3. Does my bank will accept the option to talk/email my boss to get confirmation that I am relieved.? 4. Sending resignation once again via inland letter via registered post and mentioning’’reply within 15 days if they have any issue otherwise it will be considered as you have accepted resignation and relieved me properly………..and showing receipt of it to bank will solve my problem? (I already put resignation around 29/03/2017 to company, but I don’t have ‘’acceptance’’ remarked copy of it, even boss denied to give it to me) 5. Or any other suggestion/solution???? Note-I have appointment letter, last 3.5 month salary slip, bank account statement with only "salary" word (here my company name is not available) in it....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

united bank me so ka exam kab hua tha aur result kab aaya tha aur joining kab hoga??? plz reply. I want to know. plz give details. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Joining home address ke according aati h kya?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

UBI 2017 candidates...koi hai yaha?

3 likes11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
amsunny26
@amsunny26  ·  128 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amsunny26
@amsunny26  ·  128 karma

koi chat group hain?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How are we supposed to give the referee details? Should it be in a particular format(in the form of a letter) written by the referee himself/herself or should we just give the details on joining date by ourself? Previous batch cantidates please do reply. Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which is the good test series for UBI PO manipal?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone know how long this whole process of exam and interview will take? Cause Axis bank's will be over by August end, and classes will start in end Sept. I prefer UBI to Axis bank.

If there's anyone from last year to get selected, or if anyone else know, please guide.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how is ubi verifying the referees/reference either by calling them mailing them or sending letter to there address 

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
priyach
@priyach  ·  1 karma

Aapki joining kb h?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
dattashruti
@dattashruti  ·  0 karma

Abhi kuch nahi hoga..dese are fr emergency cases..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any joining formalities forms to be done before reporting ubi like other bank who gave form to be filled 

or we have to fill those form at ubi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...