Union Bank Po 5

102 Posts  ·  178 Users
About this group

For the people who have been allotted Union Bank of India under PO5.

Page 1 of 11

Any mail from Union Bank regarding SO joining for this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ajstp
@Ajstp  ·  14 karma

hello guys 

i have been selected as PO in Union bank this year and have been alloted Varanasi FGMO. It wld be grateful if anyone of you could pls tell what exactly happens after pre recruitment formalities??? I want to kno do they allot a branch when we go for document verification or we could return home aftr pre recruitment and medical examination or we have to report directly to induction training centre aftr formalities??? Guys pls help.

2 comments
harjot8852
@harjot8852  ·  0 karma

jo letter hame aaya tha uska acceptance submit karna tha ya fir unke pas jo copy thi use sign kar k submit karna tha..m worried plz reply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
priyadarshi555
@priyadarshi555  ·  4 karma

You can return home after medical, induction training is mandatory your pay starts from day 1 of training ie you join bank on day 1 of training... Branches are alloted during last week of training. After end of training within 2 3 days you need to report to branch. Congrats.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anybody got mail regarding training ??? I got it yesterday.

1 comment
venug783
@venug783  ·  0 karma

Which center?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys. 

I am aspiring for the Union Bank SO exam of 2016 and thinking of applying to its Assistant Risk Manager post (higher positions require relevant work-ex and so I am ineligible).

Can someone tell me what is the gross and net annual salary for this post? Also, is the salary different from the PO candidates? It seems basic salary of Rs. 23700 pm is same for both.

Also, when usually is the exam conducted and what time of year did SO officers join in previous years?

2 comments
abhishek.250191
@abhishek.250191  ·  6 karma

What's your job profile right now?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhishek.250191
@abhishek.250191  ·  6 karma

I have applied for credit officer scale2. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

This is a bit out of context but I was hoping you all could help me.

I am a student of SJMSOM, IIT Bombay and am currently doing a project/study of various Bank exams in association with Banker's Quotient. I request you to kindly fill up this simple survey of 6 questions as this will help me a lot in my study. The survey won't take more than 2 mins.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1J8ktBPyR6fEZycS2aV9z9FHWCMahrXNuLPjizPYeBIA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Regards,

Arnab Dutta

Infinite dreams
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

jinko reporting k liye mumbai bulaya hai unki training pakka mumbai me hogi??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,please tell me in po-5 /So-5 at the time of documents verification and medical check up biometric thumb was take or not. In how many days after give the joining.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
rajuranjan
@rajuranjan  ·  0 karma

@shilpaka123 thanks friend but I want to known that digital biometric thumb verification was taken or on paper thumb verification was taken.plz reply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
stupidcupid88
@stupidcupid88  ·  1 karma

It was a digital verification. They took it on the day of document verification.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhai aaj kis kis ka verification tha? Please tell me ki aAj firse biometric hua tha kya?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone in the group ready for swapping??  I am from maharashtra and i have to report to chennai fgmo .. i want to swapp for pune or mumbai ..please comment 

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
koolipun
@koolipun  ·  414 karma

possible after joining, not at the time of joining

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abacusprime
@abacusprime  ·  33 karma

Thanks again ....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone from UP got Mumbai Region comment...

1 comment
bhalotiav
@bhalotiav  ·  0 karma

Me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...