Undergraduate Degrees Simultaneously

5 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello all PG members, This is my first post here, although I have been referring friends who need MBA advice here, I never got around to register myself :P Anyways a little introduction, I am Kritesh and I just got my class 12 results (C...
Page 1 of 1
Sorry, if I violated any forum rules.(I was just too desperate, the college admissions starts tomorrow and I need to decide on something really quick) And thanks for the reply Miley.

Yes, I want to do CA and therefore B.Com.(Hons.) is a good option. But seriously, I am willing to put in an extra effort for my Eng. Hons. degree too.

But I guess you missed the actual query.
Is it really possible to do two undergraduate courses through correspondence, simultaneously?

well yes u can do both the courses simultaneously but (as u have also said) u have to do it from two different universities .for that u can try ignou or annamalai university's distance education , madurai kamraj univ. or any state university.
all the best
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
firstly dont open new threads for a single query and as u r a newbie plz go through the rules first before posting. Mods plz close this thread.
as far as ur query is concerned firstly decide what do u want to do ie if u want to pursue ca then going for B.Com would b better as the subjects of b.com & ca are more or less same & while preparing for ca ur grads subjects would be covered so u dont have to prepare separately for ur grads & ca And during articleship u would be going for 10-12 hrs of training/day then preparing for ca exams in coaching ( if u join it) then can u think of preparing for the grad exams of B.Com & Eng (hons) ? are u a superman ? i would suggest prepare seriously for ur ca & b.com & who knows u might crack all the ca levels in one go!!!!!
all the best

Sorry, if I violated any forum rules.(I was just too desperate, the college admissions starts tomorrow and I need to decide on something really quick) And thanks for the reply Miley.

Yes, I want to do CA and therefore B.Com.(Hons.) is a good option. But seriously, I am willing to put in an extra effort for my Eng. Hons. degree too.

But I guess you missed the actual query.
Is it really possible to do two undergraduate courses through correspondence, simultaneously?
Kritesh Says
Nobody has any information regarding this? :(

firstly dont open new threads for a single query and as u r a newbie plz go through the rules first before posting. Mods plz close this thread.
as far as ur query is concerned firstly decide what do u want to do ie if u want to pursue ca then going for B.Com would b better as the subjects of b.com & ca are more or less same & while preparing for ca ur grads subjects would be covered so u dont have to prepare separately for ur grads & ca And during articleship u would be going for 10-12 hrs of training/day then preparing for ca exams in coaching ( if u join it) then can u think of preparing for the grad exams of B.Com & Eng (hons) ? are u a superman ? i would suggest prepare seriously for ur ca & b.com & who knows u might crack all the ca levels in one go!!!!!
all the best

Nobody has any information regarding this? 😞

Hello all PG members,

This is my first post here, although I have been referring friends who need MBA advice here, I never got around to register myself :P

Anyways a little introduction, I am Kritesh and I just got my class 12 results (CBSE) with the following subjects - English, Accountancy, Economics, Informatics Practices and Maths. I have already started my preparation for CA Entrance Exams (CPT).

You may be aware of the fact that ICAI says that we cannot join a college whose timings are between 11 to 5 when we are pursuing our articleship. So, this leaves me with the option of doing my undergratuate course Privately or through correspondence.

Now, I have this... attraction towards English Hons., so I want to do that. But as it is customary, that people do B.Com. / B. Com. Hons. along with CA, I want to do that too.

Is it possible to simultaneously pursure B. Com. Hons. and English Hons. from :-
a) The same university (Delhi University's School of Open Learning would be my perference)

b) Different universities (I'll do my Eng. Hons from Delhi University's School of Open Learning and B.Com. Hons. somewhere else or I will appear for B.Com privately in my state's college)

I really need help right now because no one gave me a satisfactory answer so far and no one I know is pursuing two courses simultaneously.

So, please help me out here.

Thanks.

Kritesh ^_^