UnderDogs --> Black Horse <-- DreamTeam

32 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
WE ARE THE BLACK HORSE okie ppl .... as time doesnt wait for anyone .... here it goes ....... this Team is exclusively for ppl who are not here to boost their confidence thru 'childish' ways ...... we know we are good ..... we know w...
Page 1 of 4

Dear all,

I understand that there's a lot of hype and apprehension associated with CAT year and again, and all of you come to this forum to learn and chill around. The PG Dream Team / PG Underdogs Team is the brainchild of PGites to enjoy their sojourn to CAT. But, lets not dilute the fun by having 3-4 teams for the same. :)

Please head to the the PG Dream Team and PG Underdogs Team and book your slots!

PG Dream Team 2006
PG Underdogs Team 2006

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

wat bout mortals like me who havent done greatly in the mocks but have that fire in the belly and the attitude to go with, which says that we can do it on the D-DAY????

Can v apply chango????:neutral:

P.S: I have always thought of myself as a dark horse for CAT-06.
Lets see, if i get a place in the official team!!!

A few suggestions for the team:
(Baby->u're supposed to be in the dream team man...I give u the benifit of doubt though...)
1. The_Constantine -> one of my best bets. He's the (VA)killer, Yuvraj Singh.
2. Tatimatla -> I'm the best tail-ender. Lethal spin bowling. I'm the sardar of the team. Harbajan Singh.
3. Chango-> He's occassionally troubled by backaches...so is Sachin. My safest bet. The spine of the team. Bas dost...retd. hurt mat hona...
4. Baby -> jab bhi phodta hai chappar phaadke phodta hai. Virender Sehwag.
5. Panky82 -> yeah...u're here too...You're have the best reflexes (your replying time confirms that)...Suresh Raina...
6. Rani_das-> she is one hell of an attidudette...and she's a woman!...she should be ipso facto IN...(whom do u want to be?)
7. AMIT_007_001 -> yeah buddy...we're together...he's the stabilizer...when the going gets tough (especially in the ground called DI, dew factor, grass etc.) AMIT gets going...Rahul Dravid.
8. Ninja_talli -> This is where you belong buddy...u're the cutoff-clearer, the pinch-hitter...wicket keeper...MS Dhoni.
9. Seanmit -> Consistency is the key. (u'll have to show ur attitude dude)...Anil Kumble.
10. Anir-iim2005 -> One of the most talented of the lot...Agarkar...

More to be added after some more contemplation.
Adios

The_Constantine, baby , tatimatla are dark horses :wow::wow::wow: !!!...i guess we need to change the definition of "dark horse" in that case
was waiting for u to post here ...hehe ..... dude Black Horses do enjoy the 'finer' aspects of life .... which u r doing right now in sector V ..... ...... u r definitely IN ...... so since u cant be in 2 teams u gotta withdraw ur candidature frm one ......

and as far as self belief goes .... i feel u do believe u hv the ability in VA for sure .... even after a slide frm CAT 2004 99.9 in VA to CAT 2005 94.xx in VA ........ so u c u r part of this team 😃

@ MODS i hv to reply to these posts ..... if need be u can put a negative counter on my number of posts as i hv no intentions of increasing it what so ever

@ Baby

dude the team matters ...... lets not make a ganguly and a dravid here nor do we need a gregie

Hmmm... finer aspects of life. Go to hell. Don't have ne work. Still in office, waiting 4 busy people 2 be free. Neway, IBM is providing me with a very good cyber cafe. Chat, pg, Orkut, mail all at the same time.
tatimatla Says
Anir dost...we'd be honored to have u...but just like baby...u deserve to be in the Dream team...

I'll be honoured man. And Dream Team, no boss, I can't be a part of that team. Not in that league in neway. That one is for the Gods only. Again I think I'm not suited 4 da underdogs also, so should be a part of this middle team only. And I like da name boss. BLACK Horses should get BLACKI calls, right? Even BLACK will do.:)
Don't know I'm suited for which team. Underdogs/Black Horse. Koi ek team me to lelo yaaro.
Anirban

was waiting for u to post here ...hehe ..... dude Black Horses do enjoy the 'finer' aspects of life .... which u r doing right now in sector V ..... ...... u r definitely IN ...... so since u cant be in 2 teams u gotta withdraw ur candidature frm one ......

and as far as self belief goes .... i feel u do believe u hv the ability in VA for sure .... even after a slide frm CAT 2004 99.9 in VA to CAT 2005 94.xx in VA ........ so u c u r part of this team 😃

@ MODS i hv to reply to these posts ..... if need be u can put a negative counter on my number of posts as i hv no intentions of increasing it what so ever

@ Baby

dude the team matters ...... lets not make a ganguly and a dravid here nor do we need a gregie
I don't want to tiptoe through life .. only to arrive safely at death
Don't know I'm suited for which team. Underdogs/Black Horse. Koi ek team me to lelo yaaro.
Anirban

Anir dost...we'd be honored to have u...but just like baby...u deserve to be in the Dream team...
Anirban

I nominate you to be an official dark horsey:) ...anyway like chango said, let's wait for more people to post...I guess diwali time no one would be near their comps...
Also people supporting chango as our captain say AYE!!!

Mridul

Anirban

I think what we can do is maintaining an Excel with details of all the Blackhorses so we can help each other out in a better way...

Amit

hey Amit ..... lets wait for few days .... as the thread was started today not many know about it yet ..... so let Puys decide ...... then we can have the performance sheets of everyone .... in the meantime ppl can definitely post theirs .....
I don't want to tiptoe through life .. only to arrive safely at death