Underdog Team CAT 2006

1,873 Posts  ·  159 Users
About this group
Being an old man, I am a strong believer in tradition. Only one month to go for Cat and I dont see Dream Team or Underdog Team this year. As I can not dream of belonging to Dream-Team :: but would surly like to join the Underdog team, I take this...
Page 1 of 188
Its my responisbilty to post here...

I was with you guys & I have learnt a lot from you all..

Today Iam happy to share with you all that I have converted IIML & waitlisted at IIMC..

Would take up L or C depending on C final intake..

Thanks for all the support

Hello Prem Ravi,

I've been following PG and your posts for the last four years now. I am so proud and happy for you, that you've finally converted an IIM Call (though not your dream C call yet), inspite of going through so many hurdles in the last 8 years of your CAT struggle. You are an inspiration to me, for my CAT journey. I have close to 5 years of experience in IT, married, and from Chennai, and will be giving my first CAT this year.
Whenever I am not able to give my full effort for CAT, due to work or family commitments, I always think of you, and it brings my confidence back and makes me realize that I will be walking into the corridors of the IIMs one day.

I sincerely pray that you get through IIM C, and live your dream. But still, you've already got a part of it, by converting L.

I will get in touch with you soon.
Thanks for being an inspiration to me and I wish you all the best for everything in your life. :cheers:

Take care!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Congrats Prem,

I am sure you will go to C. Well done. It gives lot of satisfaction to see the fire in belly to achieve what we dreamt of, years ago and failed at that time.

Arun Agarwal

It's never too late.

Its my responisbilty to post here...

I was with you guys & I have learnt a lot from you all..

Today Iam happy to share with you all that I have converted IIML & waitlisted at IIMC..

Would take up L or C depending on C final intake..

Thanks for all the support

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

Post Deleted

Ye le

Adisehgal ------------------
Amanonarun-------------- IIMC
back ----------------------
made for IIMs-----------
mbaankit------------------ XLRI(BM)
ninja-talli----------------- XLRI(BM)
prem ravi ------------------
profootball25------------- IIM K
rani-das -----------------
Reachmonil --------------
Seanmit ----------------- IIM K
Super Sub:
Krishanu--------------- XLRI(PMIR)
12th Man (water boy for Underdog Team)
arunagarwal -
Reserve
Vijay317 ------------------- IIM B
ashish banaya--------------
anir_IIM ------------------
Retired Hurt
Bugs Bunny --------------- XLRI(PMIR)
Deepu -------------------
God2be -------------------
Cheerleaders
Anarchy ------------------ IIM K
Tatimatla----------------- IIFT D

In fact this looks better - The ones with all converts took 2 lines for my name and looked bad anyway .

Hi Team,

Last year we had promised that we will continue to keep track of our team and will se where is everyone years from now. In that process I will like to update as of now.

Some of the UDT 2006 team members have done real well this year.

Adisehgal : Multiple IIM interview calls
Anir-IIM : Multiple IIM interview calls
god2be : Multiple IIM interview calls
Ashish Banaya : IIM-K Interview call
Prem Ravi : XLRI GMP interview call.

If I have missed out any one, please forgive me and correct the info.

I would like to wish them all the best and also to other members all the best in life.

Regards

Arun

PS Please don't make any unnessessary replies here. Thanks
It's never too late.

Humble request to guys ...Stop posting in this thread....

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012
Dear Friends,

I am deliberatly posting on a very old thread. You all can see what I had written just some 7-8 months back (Permalink no. 1661 dated 18th March 2007) and now I am very happy to inform you all that I have been selected for IIM-A PGPX course.

Yes it is not thro' CAT and may be it is not so competitive but trust me it not easy either.

I would like to thank you all once again and would like to say that don't give up at any failure. Work hard and leave rest to destiny.

All the best to you all.

Arun

Congrats, uncle! Thats a great job done! Have a great year at A

Post edited!

Dear Friends,

I am deliberatly posting on a very old thread. You all can see what I had written just some 7-8 months back (Permalink no. 1661 dated 18th March 2007) and now I am very proud to inform you all that I have been selected for IIM-A PGPX course.

Yes it is not thro' CAT and may be it is not so competitive but trust me it not easy either.

I would like to thank you all once again and would like to say that don't give up at any failure. Work hard and leave rest to destiny.

All the best to you all.

Arun

This post is too cool, Uncle.. Feels really good to see that even if CAT may be over, but the fire to get into the best doesn't die out of us UDTians.. Ur definitely an inspiraton to us all..

Excellent..

Hope we (UDT 2007)ites can furthur the legacy..

Congrats again..

~Nitin