UIAMS [2013-2014]

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences UIAMS forms are out and are available at http://uiams.puchd.ac.in/includes/noticeboard/20130111181536-admissionnotice.pdfand brocures are also available at Post Office, Panjab University....
Page 1 of 1
hey i m preparing for uiams can any body please tell how to prepare for it and what about economics section how to prepare for it as i saw last year paper economics section just jumped over my head i could not answer one question so how to go for economics section and how to prepare other sections also , i have started preparing for uiams today only so can any body give me tips how to crack it in such a less time please ur valuable suggestions are very important for me !! some of my friends says just do rs aggarwal u will get good score but i dont think so as i saw last year paper quants was ok but other sections were tough so do help me plsss specialy in eco and gk section do reply asap
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello sir, how is the placement scenario here and who are the major recruiters

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences UIAMS forms are out and are available at

and brocures are also available at Post Office, Panjab University.

UIAMS was established in the academic year 2008-09, in the heart of Chandigarh at Panjab University campus. Only UIAMS is the leading government institute offering sectoral MBA in the following fields.
1.Banking and Insurance management
2.Retail Management
3.IT and telecom management
4.Infrastructure management
5.Pharmaceutical management
6.Hospital management
The sectoral programmes are supplemented with specialization in core functional area of management i.e. Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Operations.

Contact us here for any queries,we seniors are here to help you.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...