UGC NET Exam 2018 | Admit Card, Syllabus, Result - PaGaLGuY

259 Posts  ·  678 Users
About this group

Join Discussion on UGC NET Exam 2018 and Get Details about UGC NET 2018, UGC NET Notification, UGC NET Admit Card, UGC NET Syllabus, UGC NET Result and Much More..

Star#$Duke#The
1 comment
amar_kant007
@amar_kant007  ·  82 karma

Please share for justice

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am new to ugc net and I have some queries..could anyone help me here.. 1.i have cleared net, and have masters degree but not phd, I want to ask can I apply for assistant professor in colleges or not as there is this new rule of phd for universities and i have heard this rule will apply to assistant professor in clg also from 2021. 2.if the answer for frst queation is yes then what is the whole procedure..when will i get the certificate and all

1 like9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
SudRIKB
@SudRIKB  ·  25 karma

Really pathetic scene of UGC NET....... If this is the case... Why don't they put phd as an eligibility criteria for giving exam in the first place..... !!! Ohh then they won't be able to garner enough fees amount from aspirants..... !!! Literally feeling like there is no use of cracking this exam!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Bhoomi9
@Bhoomi9  ·  18 karma

@SudRIKB same here....whts the use of cracking the xam when we cant get a job out of this ...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Results are out guys ( June 2019 exam) ..... What's next.... Qualified for assistant professor in management...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Result ??

1 like1 comment
bmalik456
@bmalik456  ·  3 karma

Supposed to come tomorrow as per Indian Express news

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone say what was the level of management paper when compared to with that of December 2018

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Accha study material h NET History k liye agar December wala exam crack krna h to join kr sakte ho HISTORY FOR NTA-NET Complete history course for NTA-NET https://t.me/historyforNTANET

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

http://crackpsu.in For UGC NET and Psu aspirant

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Crackpsu.in providing free coaching for NET exam contact them.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NTA is going to release UGC NET June 2018 Admit Cards on 15th May, the admit cards can be downloaded from the official portal while there will be some steps for this. Here is step by step process on How to Download UGC NET Admit Cards.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...