ubs result out!!!!!!!!!!

228 Posts  ·  71 Users
About this group
hey ppl.... for those who applied to UBS chandigarh....results r out on www.ubschandigarh.org ....so checkout.... as far as i m concerned my form has already been rejected due to postal delay....and the authorutues didnot reconsider it... ...
Page 1 of 23
hi kapil

where in delhi r u living exactly and best of luck and hope 2 c u in ubs

Mayank

hi mayank,

no personal info on the postsu cahek ur pm i have message du there about my whereabouts and yes we ould surely meet in ubs and yes thanx for ur ell wishes

cheers
kapil
1 comment
vishal_singh99
@vishal_singh99  ·  0 karma

hey! ahm, on  how much percentile would get HR in UBS IN2021?, would be a great help

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi mayank,

u are correct about the number of seats for general going in till 140.. and he as the last one to get HR.. and people wo have rank in the range of 141-160..dont loose ur heart becz i no atleast 4 guyz who wud not be joining ubs even after depositing the fees..so u might be the lucky ones.well about the nri sponsored seats good nes is that there are still some seats that are still empty and are up for grabs so guyz and galz who have their rank in the range 103 to 125..good luck might just have u guyz in ubs,chandigarh...about me i have a rank of 118 in nri sponsored category and i m being optinistic about my chances of getting in ubs. so u guyz keep ur fingers crossed.. and yes mayank...mate i will see u in ubs on first week of july becz my gut feeliong says i will get thru...

how i have all that info..i was in chandigharg with my friend in ubs,chandigarh having a good time with him and so the good luck for me started from there and i hope it stays..

cheers
kapil

hi kapil

where in delhi r u living exactly and best of luck and hope 2 c u in ubs

Mayank
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi mayank,

u are correct about the number of seats for general going in till 140.. and he as the last one to get HR.. and people wo have rank in the range of 141-160..dont loose ur heart becz i no atleast 4 guyz who wud not be joining ubs even after depositing the fees..so u might be the lucky ones.well about the nri sponsored seats good nes is that there are still some seats that are still empty and are up for grabs so guyz and galz who have their rank in the range 103 to 125..good luck might just have u guyz in ubs,chandigarh...about me i have a rank of 118 in nri sponsored category and i m being optinistic about my chances of getting in ubs. so u guyz keep ur fingers crossed.. and yes mayank...mate i will see u in ubs on first week of july becz my gut feeliong says i will get thru...

how i have all that info..i was in chandigharg with my friend in ubs,chandigarh having a good time with him and so the good luck for me started from there and i hope it stays..

cheers
kapil

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey man no one replying on the thread any more has any one joined the UBS or not well iam IN MBA (gen) and iam from delhi and my name is MAYANK so anyone from delhi plz reply and comon man every one start posting. and also in the general category people till rank of 140 were admitted and in sponsored all 102 people who were called got something or else and even after that i think some seats were left about which iam not sure.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys do nyone hav an idea up to wht no. the sc merit list got cleared.
reply soon guys.
poonam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys i know i have created this thread a little early who is IN and who is OUT will be known by sunday only but till that time iam starting a poll in which we can try and find till what rank we can hope for the waiting list to clear in both general and nri sponsored category as this is the biq Question in front of us and once the final admission procedure is over by sunday all of us who would be finally there in UBS can contact each other here in this new thread.

so lets go for it...

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?t=8179&page;=1&pp;=25

PLZZ VISIT IT AND ALL THE VERY BEST TO ALL OF YOU

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey,just read the prev post..
and yes ubs does enjoy a gr8 brand image esp in north india...reasons...in my prev posts i talked abt gr8 alumni.....example...director-hr fr bjharti is mr jagdeep khaandpur and he is from ubs...happen to know him personally...also my dad is in hr....thats y going fr ubs...and i also agree that the avg sal figures will go up...at least lets make sure they go up at our time
ciao

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I have been visiting this site for the past couple but this is my first post.....about myself i am working with a software co and i hv a work ex of about 5 years....and am doing pretty well as i was lucky to be in the rite place at the rite time ..i mean the IT boom
I wrote CAT+ FMS ( Cat percentile around 97%) this year as MBA but dont hve any calls from FMS or IIMs....anyway I hv been reading on this forum about the perspective of the various students/pass outs about the institutes but i felt there were no details about the view point of the industry.......so i decided to check with some of the job consultants i am
regularly in touch with and this is the info i gathered:

Top bracket: No Suprises here :FMS,IIM A B C,XLRI ,other IIMS are also catching up...SPJAIN

NeXt IIT Mumbai,Delhi, MDI, NITIE SCMHRD etc...

And the Suprise:Next Bracket: IMT,TAPMI UBS,NMIMS,SIBM,XIMB

Well i didnt know much bout UBS before but this info about the high brand perception really suprised me alongwith already having decent foreign placements ..I thought bout sharing this information on here ....thought i must admit the placement figures of avg of less than 4 lacs pa for UBS dont fit with the the high rating it enjoys with the industry...but i think it wud improve a lot in the times to come
i have read on this thread about some ppl having doubts about UBS so i thought it might help.....being a part of Panjab Uni is a big bonus for the high brand recall ....
so for all those who have made it here ...be happy it is a worthy end to your MBA enterance journey..ATB!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi tarursagarhi,

how r u,
when ur session is starting.
do lemme know ur whereabouts.
bye
poonam

hey howz life !! heard u got siib pune. if ur waiting for IIMK itz fine otherwise common join siib . its much mooooooccccchhhhhhhhh bAttAr than ubs!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys

been doin a lot of research bout ubs lately n i have decided to go for it. wasnt too keen to join earlier thought i wud make it to somaiya but didnt. n also coz chances for gettin mba gen are bleak . ne way see u guys at counselling. ATB

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...