UBS Ludhiana

311 Posts  ·  90 Users
About this group
Hi I am Vijay student Of this newly found extension centre of UBS chandigarh.There are 60 seats in this institute . We are the first batch of this institute.People can ask me question in this thread
Page 1 of 32

Hey! Could you just let me know the admission procedure starting preparing for the CAT..??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey i have taken admission in ubs ludhiana but getting really confused abt the college repu in terms of placements and all.... seniors pls help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello sir

cn u pls tell me when will the results will be declared for the batch of 2012 of shortlisted candidates ?

an how is placement scenario there ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any reply to above queries ???????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no one is there to reply queries...........:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello sir....
i.) What is the expected cut off %ile for this year..?
ii.) what is the expected cut off %age as per the merit list announced...? (or what were the figures for last year)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I think all peoples have got feedback of UBS or PURC Ludhiana a very poor institute.Its reputation from its inception are visible.
I still remember peoples who used to boast up so much without having any quality.
in 2007 it was said that cut off is 80 percentile
Noone joined
Then 70 percentile
Somebody joined and most left
in 2009
Those only got admission calls which was declined by all insitute of India
in 2011
Only CAT appearance.
I fail to understand what kind of college is it can anybody can suggest me please.

I fail to understand why they have criteria of CAT appearance
there are lot of things which can be considered during admission

ALL MBA ASPIRANT KNOWS THAT IN CAT 0-95 PERCENTILE IS ZERO

I would not like to comment on any other thing in ur post than the last line. Your conclusion is bizarre and mind boggling. Basically what you are suggesting is that students who get below 95 percentile are Zero? The colleges who take student Below 95 percentile are Zero Institutes? This the only inference i could make out of your post. So basically students who are studying in in LBSIM, FORE, IFMR etc are Zero? Brother think about what you are writing before you reach to such a inconclusive and bizarre 'conclusion'. If you think that these above mentioned colleges, which set cutoff as 85-90 and provide a placement of 7 lac approx avg, are zero than i guess you are living in a different world than the most of us. Yeah and I don't think 'ALL MBA ASPIRANT' exactly know what you know about less than 95 percentile being zero. Don't want to argue but just found your conclusion a little weird.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi...

wat is expected cat cut off for UBS LUDHIANA dis yr????//

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Heyy..hows ubs ludhiana in terms of median package, profile offered, faculty, industry exposure, roi etc??? And what was the cutoff last year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,

I think you should Fill the form but you need to score well in GD/PI.

Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...