UBS Chandigarh 2011-13 GD-PI Call getters

606 Posts  ·  113 Users
About this group
_*Congratulations to all the call getters ! The GD-PI list link is http://www.ubs.puchd.ac.in/pdf/Candidates%20For_GDPI_Web.pdf You may also find the same as an attachment to this thread GD / PI Shortlist has been revised with in...
Page 1 of 61

thanks sanchit sir..........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys Please continue with new thread

UBS Chandigarh Final Call Getters - 2011-2013
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ubs-chandigarh-final-call-getters-2011-2013-25067538

@mods : Pls close this GD-PI thread !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes at 55 u can get through MBA gen easily

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks a lot sir................................for giving me the required confidence.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
bansal0467 Says
sorry frnd, bt i m also a candidate like u.:splat: So, dont know abt ur chances, ask other seniors abt d same.

i too m not a senior...but at 55 u should easily make it to mba general....it went upto 81 last year!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sanchit.73 Says
I have mailed the pics to some of you . please check your mails and do help other puys as i have to sign off in few minutes

Hey anyone who got the pics...please let me know..i'll PM my mail id to that person...
Please reply if anyone has got the pics and is ol..

or else if someone can check my result..
Gaurav Arora
SR6779580

Thanks in Advance 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
aghi123 Says
Sir thanx a lot...what r d chances of gettin MBA general...m rly interested in it...

sorry frnd, bt i m also a candidate like u.:splat: So, dont know abt ur chances, ask other seniors abt d same.
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon 2011-13 batch
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
bansal0467 Says
Congrats!!! ur rank is 55

Sir thanx a lot...what r d chances of gettin MBA general...m rly interested in it...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have mailed the pics to some of you . please check your mails and do help other puys as i have to sign off in few minutes

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Plz tel my rank
Deepak Marwah
SR6802482

Congrats Buddy ,,,,your rank is 145
Life's been a maelstrom of mediocrity, and I'm trying to get out of it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...