UBS chandigarh 2010 admissions GD/PI call getters

778 Posts  ·  161 Users
About this group
hey fells... finally d GD/PI list for UBS chandigarh is out.. i am not slected for GD/PI call :: . Let us know abt u guys..
Page 1 of 78

I have received an acknowledgment in the form of a stamped postcard I had sent along with my application.
Don't worry, you will get yours soon.

Glory Glory Man United !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea how to confirm application status for UBS chandigarh?? 2010??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello puys,

all ubs aspirants for session 2011-13 can shoot their queries on the below mentioned thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/58865-ubs-chandigarh-2011-2013-admission.html#post2305118

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
raggarwal101 Says
Hello puys..I'am from Jalandhar currently working in Gurgaon. I want to apply for 11-13 sesion. There is no new thread for 11-13. Can seniors help me find out what was the cut off for general candidates last year? Also what was the sectional cut off. Thanks!

cut off was 92.4 i guess. usually candidates are called in 1:8 ratio so cut off varies acordingly.. it usually hovers around 92 93
no sectional cut off as such, but u need to secure 10 percent(not percentile) marks in each cat section
ATB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello puys..I'am from Jalandhar currently working in Gurgaon. I want to apply for 11-13 sesion. There is no new thread for 11-13. Can seniors help me find out what was the cut off for general candidates last year? Also what was the sectional cut off. Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi.seniors plz help me out......
i have some query regarding the form filling....
i a seeking admission under freedom fighters quota...
what all we need to attach with the form apart from the quota verification certificates....
i just wanna confirm that...
1)CAT ADMIT CARD
2)DOCUMENTS

there is something mentioned abt the gap year students that we need to get verified by a notary that we were not involved in any illegal activity n all...
just confirm that if that is also needed..
and just enlighten me if i am forgetting something......

just check out the brochure as i think catagory people need to attach gap afidavit while sending applic form. also the gap affid has 2 be attested by 1st class jud magisterate
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anything above 80%ile will fetch u a call...
ATB

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
As of now u only need to give the CAT admit card & quota certificate. Ur docs will be verified at the time of GD/PI so no need to send them now.
Regarding the gap certi, it has to be given at the time of admission.

hi abhinav can u tell me what is the cut off for the defence category, bcoz i want to apply for this college, plz let me now as soon as possible.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As of now u only need to give the CAT admit card & quota certificate. Ur docs will be verified at the time of GD/PI so no need to send them now.
Regarding the gap certi, it has to be given at the time of admission.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi.seniors plz help me out......
i have some query regarding the form filling....
i a seeking admission under freedom fighters quota...
what all we need to attach with the form apart from the quota verification certificates....
i just wanna confirm that...
1)CAT ADMIT CARD
2)DOCUMENTS

there is something mentioned abt the gap year students that we need to get verified by a notary that we were not involved in any illegal activity n all...
just confirm that if that is also needed..
and just enlighten me if i am forgetting something......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...