U of Calgary - Haskayne MBA Fall 2014 Aspirants

9 Posts  ·  28 Users
About this group
Hello everyone,I think there isn't any thread on Haskayne MBA starting Fall '2014 yet and hence I started this one. I completed my online application on 26th February 2014 and waiting for their response.Pls share your application and admit s...
Page 1 of 1

Did anybody get admits for fall 2015??

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
daredevilpreyas
@daredevilpreyas  ·  0 karma

Hey Om. I think u added an extra digit there... lemme know ur number and i'll add u to the group...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
omp75
@omp75  ·  0 karma
@daredevilpreyas

Sorry it is 09035851582

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Could someone please share some of the interview questions asked by them?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
sharathrsavanth
@sharathrsavanth  ·  0 karma

@Preyas Thanks a ton. Lets hope for the best. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sharathrsavanth
@sharathrsavanth  ·  0 karma

@bharathreddyn Hmmm. . Thats a really good piece of info. My Profile as follows:  Exp : 4 yrs, IT, CTS, CSR POC for CTS, Teacher at a NGO. (Weekends) GMAT : 600.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , I am applying for Fall 2015. Just wanted to know whether the unofficial transcripts that we upload on our student center suffice?????. . . . 

and also how long do they take normally take to revert with a decision?. . . 

Any help would be highly appreciated, please get me through. 

1 comment
Ronak1990
@Ronak1990  ·  0 karma

You will have to courier them the official transcripts and degree certificate...they wont begin an evaluation till they receive the docs....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone,

Can anybody tell me how much time does it takes for VISA processing.

And is it necessary to take IELTS- Academic? Could that be a problem for the VISA process?

Regards,
Mankaran Goraya

1 comment
tejpreetsingh
@tejpreetsingh  ·  0 karma

Plz share your contact details with me if you have finalized gng to Calgary so that I can add you to the whatsapp group we have made!!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is anyone aware of the School's placement and employment senario for international studens(Indian)? If so, Please share.

Also how are the job prospects for international students after graduation?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can we have the list of applicants who have finalized going to Calgary so that we can make a whatsapp group and we can discuss further processes.It will be more convenient for all of us.Any suggestions are most welcome.Please PM me your number.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can we have the list of applicants who have finalized going to Calgary so that we can make a whatsapp group and discuss further processes..It will be more convenient for all of us.Any suggestions are most welcome!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone,

I think there isn't any thread on Haskayne MBA starting Fall '2014 yet and hence I started this one.

I completed my online application on 26th February 2014 and waiting for their response.

Pls share your application and admit status here...

Hope to have a nice discussion and I wish good luck to all the applicants👍

Regards,

Ankit

64 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 64
pratikpatel23
@pratikpatel23  ·  0 karma

Has anybody paid any fees apart from the 1500 $. when do we have to pay the next fees. I mean for the first semester, how much is the fee and what is the deadline ???? Can anyone please help me.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
buddyforall
@buddyforall  ·  46 karma

Guys I am on waitlist and if anyone wants to decline the offer due to multiple acceptances/personal reason please do so :).

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...