U of Calgary - Haskayne MBA Fall 2011

69 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hi all, I have got an admit from U of calgary.. Has anyone else applied for Haskayne MBA?? Regards, Jay
Page 1 of 7
Hi

You can find the details where - Recruitment Services | Haskayne School of Business - the website is rebuild so some of the links might not work. ( And the latest survey maynot be updated yet).

I would suggest you to create a new forum for Haskayne MBA 2012 - as new admission students can communicate with each other easily. But fell free to ask any doubts.

All the best for your search.

Regards,
Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for sharing the link, but ya its not working. Since you are there would you please share what is your general experience about placements & economy of Calgary? Do people get job after finishing MBAs. Also if my spouse comes with me will she be able to get a job during my MBA studies.

Thanks in advance 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for the program. Does anyone have idea about latest placements post MBA.

Thanks-

Hi

You can find the details where - Recruitment Services | Haskayne School of Business - the website is rebuild so some of the links might not work. ( And the latest survey maynot be updated yet).

I would suggest you to create a new forum for Haskayne MBA 2012 - as new admission students can communicate with each other easily. But fell free to ask any doubts.

All the best for your search.

Regards,
Sanjay
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for the program. Does anyone have idea about latest placements post MBA.

Thanks-

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thank you! Am yet to apply for a study permit..hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey..I think I am 95% sure for now 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I didn't know that an FB group was already created and I did one myself! Suman, please add me to the group, I have sent you a request. Also, any other girls joining U of C?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As requested by Jay..I changed the name of the group to " Univ. of Calgary - Haskayne MBA 2013"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

Just to confirm.. how many have accepted the offer and made the deposit?
What is the status of the student permit ? and if applying for on campus or off campus.
And if possible all should meet up some time. :)

Hi all,

I have created a Group in Facebook for Haskayne Admits Fall 2011, India. My Facebook id - Suman Sourav Ghosh ?????? Facebook

As I have not yet put my papers, the group is hidden. Kindly write to me...in Facebook...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Just to confirm.. how many have accepted the offer and made the deposit?
What is the status of the student permit ? and if applying for on campus or off campus.
And if possible all should meet up some time. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Farman,

Congrats for your admit and welcome to the group.

Since you have friends in calgary can you ask them how long will it take to find an off campus housing?

Is there any specific reason why you are interested in on campus acco. as opposed to off-campus acco? (Given the on campus housing is bit costly)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...