Indians don't know how to manage people...that is why our workforce is complacent and it is impossible to get anything done...and forget having it done right... Do we blame Indian people? Indian B Schools? What are the Koreans doing right?
1. Type A: This type of guy comes to workplace only to show-off his power. His work efficiency is zero. From the movement he arrives in his office, he starts yelling on others and waits for appropriate time when he can demonstrate it. He does not care even if he has no one to talk with. It is better for him as everyone pays attention to him. He can face any kind of situation. He is capable of being centre of attraction. As long as he is below 40, he secretly wants to be winner at any cost. His juniors never tell him that he is not that efficient and continues to impress all juniors with his behaviour. But he feels pathetic when he competes with his superiors.
2. Type B: He likes to dominate but he is shy and awkward and not much efficient but he wants to stand out from others. He likes to be part of a junior employee group which may consist of people like him. He feels comfortable with this group and makes moves by watching others.
3. Type C: He thinks he is smartest of all and he is smartly dressed all the times. He may be little above 40. Balding and has put-up weight. He is no more interested in office politics, he simply sits, comments and controls with his juniors. He often sends written notes to employees.
4. Type D: He has friends in his workplace. He drags them to every incident in office and makes them to agree with him. He does not involve much movement and he is always successful to keep his workplace friends happy.
5. Type E: He is very hardcore administrator and has no gender bias. He is purely there for business. He is likely to go into his shell and continue till things cool down and returns to his work at the earliest.