Turn the Table- FIIB Live Chat for preparing you to ASK questions

_"What was the highest package offered by your institute?"_Is that the first question you ask when you consider joining a B-School? Stop! and consider this...What if you asked questions like _"How are you helping students become more emp...
51 Posts  ·  45 Users
Page 1 of 5

Can anybody tell about the placement of fiib? Average package? Hostel?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Fortune Institute - FIIB Fo... @FIIBIndiastar  FIIB New Delhi  FIIB New Delhi  ·  16 Dec, 2015
Dear Harshit,FIIB has experienced high placement percentage consecutively for many years.Career Management Centre facilitates placement for students every year .FIIB's unique career preparedness process ensures that students are empowered of neces...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

in a 3km race ram beats sham by 3 min and mohan by 600 m. if sham beats mohan by 75 sec then what is the time taken by mohan to cover 6 km?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Should one do IMS CAT 500 after completing TIME basic and practice exercises or just stick to mocks? 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
my 10 th score is 80.2 % , 12 th score is 67.4 % and graduation in engineering  with 62.7 % along with non creamy OBC certificate. what percentile should i score to get call from A grade iim or may from others and FMS. please suggest soon , with r...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 1
Write a comment..

Hi , I got shortlisted in TAPMI , BIM and IFMR . Which one to chosse ? Confused . someone pls help me out.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
My CMAT & MAT percentiles are 95.6 & 97.2 respectively, i have been shortlisted and thus got selected for ITM, Navi Mumbai. I have been offered Marketing & finance specialization there. I'm good with numbers so should i opt for finance...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

#Tip 3- Dont judge the competency of the BSchool only on the basis of the average and highest salary package offered. Also focus on the mentoring and individual career development that a BSchool offers to prepare you for a career

FIIB Admissions: 011-47285048; admissions@fiib.edu.in http://fiib.edu.in/2-year-full-time-adm-new
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 4
Write a comment..

bimtech pgdm core or imt nagpur pgdm- marketing??? nd why

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 5
Write a comment..

#Tip 2: When asking about Internship opportunities a B-School offers, instead of focusing on the brand or the stipend, focus on the profile and learning opportunities

FIIB Admissions: 011-47285048; admissions@fiib.edu.in http://fiib.edu.in/2-year-full-time-adm-new
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

#Tip 1: Remember not to base your decisions on feel good factors like destination of study abroad trip. Instead, try and understand the logic of the program

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store