Trivandrum PG Meet

19 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Trivandrum is the capital city of Kerala. It's the south most city. Loads of beaches and politically aware people. It boasts of a very good..... zoo. Kind of ironic, really. Anyone up for a PG Meet at Trivandrum aka Thiruvananthapuram...
Page 1 of 2

back in 2004 while giving CAT, few of us did plan for a PG meet but then only 2 of us(jugnoo and me)ended up meeting each other....i m quite sure there are a lot of passive members in PG from trivandrum...i ll also try and make it for this one as well once the place and time is confirmed...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

ok then lets meet on jan 10th christ nagar

That's 10th, J0. I have no probs too... 😃 Just let me know how many people are coming!

PS: It's not at TIME, it's at Christ Nagar School

Ref:

Dear CAT 2005 student,

We are commencing intensive training for GD/PI on 10th Jan, with a full day seminar at Christ Nagar School, starting at 10 am.

yada yada... blah blah....

Many students have a tendency to wait for interview calls and then think about GD/PI preparation. This is a wrong attitude and has disastrous consequences since the critical part of the training would have been over by then.

some more blah

Regards,
T.I.M.E - Trivandrum
"Is God a Malayalee?"- Circa 2005

i am fine with the venue being TIME trivandrum.u just need specify the time and date

j0
@j0  ·  0 karma

Well I believe TIME has some seminar in Tvm on the 9th... whole bunch of people going for it from Cochin, which includes a fair few number of PGites.
Maybe you can make it a Pan-Kerala meet then :)

And no dissing Lords... its extended family 😐

This was just a post to send out feelers and see how many people were actually interested. You guys can suggest a time & venue 😃 Because the last time I was in a PG meet, I met ONE PG... (At TIME, Trivandrum)
Well then? Any takers?

Why aren't u specifying a date?? You should do that & then see how many people show up ..if no one does than you can do to yourself what you suggested to Anupam

PS : planning to be in the country around that time ..will show up if I'm in the immediate vicinity
Knock both your heads together, Zaphod! 😁

hi shrutz

i am relatively a new member.i would like to join the trivandrum pg meet.please do specify the date and if possible the venue

Why aren't u specifying a date?? You should do that & then see how many people show up ..if no one does than you can do to yourself what you suggested to Anupam

PS : planning to be in the country around that time ..will show up if I'm in the immediate vicinity

Yeah! Its got a very good zoo.. and some lovely animals. Karunakaran, Antony, Chandy anyone ?! But what it lacks is a good hangout. You ppl cant meet at Lords shrutz!

ps: This is Tvm Meet # ?

PG Meet#0
What is wrong with Lord's, Anil? Food's cheap and err... eatable, even with flora and fauna next to you ;)

To All coming to the Trivandrum meet :"One smack to shrtuz from my side"
Anyone not complying with this : "One smack from shrtuz to him/her"

-Vengeance

Do me a favour, Anupam, bend over backwards and give yourself a kick! It will save me the trouble!!! ;)

Thanks for the "charming" part, But I am really happy not being a Mallu.
And yeah Allwin is a Tam! :D
Some other popular Mallus:
shrijitp, snan, philiptj, poltergeist.. and last but not the least.. ajaypp_iimc!!

You're an honorary Mallu... you you.... CETian!
*cough* 3 cheers for Paps!! :D

???????!!!!!
Sorry guys, I cant join you there in Tvm. But may be Jugnoo and team will be there... And if Moonstruck is around, he'll also join.
One Proud Mallu,
Rick.
I'll be waiting!

But I am really happy not being a Mallu.