Trifed recruitment 2020

27 Posts  ·  234 Users
About this group
Trifed exam from 28 to 31
Page 1 of 3
mo11
@mo11  ·  45 karma

Bhai koi junior assistant vala hai kya ya sab senior post vale hi hai. Agar.koi naya junior assistant vala hai to please apne marks share kare

1 comment
mo11
@mo11  ·  45 karma

@dukechinmay bhai tumne bi dia tha kya jr. Assistant?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mo11
@mo11  ·  45 karma

There are 169 users in this group but just 25 have shared their marks. Idk why rest are so secretive. Dont worry folks your marks wont decrease if you share your marks. The purpose of asking you all to share is that it will clear the air.

1 like16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
dukechinmay
@dukechinmay  ·  0 karma

Guys limit your views before alleging a national body. I do agree the pattern was kept secret but no way it is against a healthy practice.. since the seats are very less and the competition is drastically on the higher side so you ought to expect such things.. I am not a contractual employee in trifed nor I had any idea about the pattern. Then how could I score average marks. Also many of us scored above 60% which is really good.. even I was astounded when I saw GFR norms were asked in the question, but then I realized trifed is governed by such laws.. so thoda research apun log ko bhi Karna padega na Bhai log.. accounts , reasoning , gk ye toh sab ko malum hai..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
mo11
@mo11  ·  45 karma

@dukechinmay i have just said that the contractual employees working in the organisation will be having an edge over us as the paper pattern was not disclosed while they must be knowing about the pattern and they must have prepared accordingly. Please dont take it otherwise. Moreover the questions were also related to the thinga which do on daily basis.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please share ur marks in junior accountant 162 users plzz reply  but less than 40 personal post here plz reply

1 like1 comment
mo11
@mo11  ·  45 karma

Idk what are they waiting for. Idk what they will achieve being so secretive.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ASST. Manager Marketing group please add me 9993419642

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pls join Telegram group for AM-HR https://t.me/joinchat/GnkpEhMZ9aqWjSsbXUZU8A

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have written trifed junior accountant exam and i got 66 marks out of 100. i am general category. my miob no 7995932571

2 likes1 comment
mo11
@mo11  ·  45 karma

Join the ..... group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Found this link to Download Previous Year Exam Papers: https://bit.ly/38MSHU1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Appeared for AM hr . Please take the survey

Just checking the poll
Below 70
Between 70 and 75
75 to 81
Above 81
10 comments16 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
mo11
@mo11  ·  45 karma

Any other jr. Assistant candidate here. Please comment your marks as it will help in prediction of cut off . Fyi I have scored 65 marks. Kindly comment your marks so that we can get a rough idea of cut off. There are 100 participants in this group out of which just 21 are in whatsup . group. If you dont want to join whatsup group its your choice but kindly comment here so that we get to know the level of competition.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Sunzym
@Sunzym  ·  2 karma

@cmasiva his centre bro?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
cmasiva
@cmasiva  ·  6 karma

@Sunzym bhuwaneswar

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment