Trapped by the relationship manager of "****" institute

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hello Puys I have finally made up my mind to join this forum and pursue an MBA program. As it states, its never too late to learn new things.. Although I was little late to join PagalGuy, wherein I got to know about the fraud and sca...
Page 1 of 1

The very fact that I I P M's acronym is banned in PG speaks volume about this sh*thole of a place !! **** : Dare to play with your dad's money

CAT 2012: 93.90 Converts: IMT-G, Tapmi, IMI -Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Puys

I have finally made up my mind to join this forum and pursue an MBA program. As it states, its never too late to learn new things..

Although I was little late to join PagalGuy, wherein I got to know about the fraud and scam of "****" institute. Just few hours after I submitted my application for a 1 year full time Post Graduate course and made an online payment of Rs 1,000/-

I was literally trapped to apply for this course by giving such a less time to think and act. This guy was offering a guaranteed admission without much hassle even after the cut off dates have already passed.

Not sure how to deal with this but I can not live with the fact that I was cheated.

I want all my friends in PaGalGuy to be aware of the frauds by this Dhongi Baba.

Lets stop this fraud business.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...