Transcripts from MDU

24 Posts  ·  611 Users
About this group
Hello Guys, I need your help, can anybody tell me how can i get transcripts for my degree from MDU,rohtak, please tell if anybody has prior experience for the same and has anybody got transcripts, also please tell me how much fees they charge...
Page 1 of 3

Transcripts from Sant Gadge Baba University, Amravati Maharashtra

Transcripts from Sant Gadge Baba University

Sant  Gadge Baba Amravati University allows students to get their degrees,  transcripts etc. and have a four step procedure to it which requires 1-3  months depending on the documents you wish to procure. It requires you  to submit your documents via courier or physically, make online payments  etc. Hiring a company to get your documents is very feasible and  convenient. World Wide Transcripts is one such company.

What is a Transcript?

Transcript  is a consolidated mark statement. An official transcript is printed  from examination department and comes with a seal and signature of the  registrar along with the entire record of your coursework and degree  data.

Different charges may be applied by different  Universities/schools/colleges to prepare the Transcripts. On requesting  and paying some extra charges duplicates of the official transcripts can  also be acquired.

Documents required to get transcripts from Amravati University

You need to submit the following documents in order to receive a Transcript from Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University:

• College Mark sheet
  • Copy of degree
  • Copy of ECA body form
  • Amravati University Filled form
Process to apply for transcripts from Amravati University

All  mark sheets, including certificate and ECA form, Amravati university  form have to be submitted at first. The University fee stands as 2500/-  rupees (1500 rupees courier charges and 1000 rupees transcript fee,  includes international courier charges). Also the payments are to be  made online only. The university then sends the transcript directly to  the ECA body. Also it sends the E-transcript only to WES. But it isn’t  yet confirmed whether the University sends the E-transcripts to other  ECA bodies. The process takes 30-35 working days.

Process to apply for degree from Sant Gadge University

All  mark sheets, including provisional certificate have to be submitted  firstly. University fee is Rs.900 (includes international courier  charges). The university requires you to pay the fee online. The process will take 2-3 months or more.

Same process goes with any correction in the degree or mark sheets too.

World Wide Transcripts; provides your transcript at your door step.

Worldwide Transcripts get your transcripts very simply and steadily. It  offers you to get yourself out of the arduous process of getting your  transcripts or certificates. From transcripts, Medium of Instruction  letter mark sheets and attestations to marriage certificate and more it  covers all. The process is simple, just start by submitting your  documents and they get you your transcript couriered taking care of  everything. They also help you with Attestations & Apostille  of the  educational documents.

Call: +91 93408 99870 for details

Visit: https://www.worldwidetranscripts.com/how-to-get-transcripts-from-sant-gadge-baba-amravati-university/

Worldwide Transcripts
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just click on below link and get your transcript just like a click

http://www.knowyourplaces.com/destination/mdurohtak

Thank you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

U JUST GO AT BELOW LINK AND U GOT UR TRANSCRIPT JUST LIKE A CLICK

http://www.knowyourplaces.com/destination/mdurohtak

Thank you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

World Transcripts is provider of reliable services to students and professionals to procure transcripts from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana. https://www.worldtranscripts.com/ 

Post 82644263922568
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Indian  Transcripts Consulting Services

Apply your Transcripts online and share them to Colleges /
Credential Evaluation Centers across the world

📷 

Transcript Services

📷 

Duplicate Marks Sheet & Degree Certificate

📷 

Visa Services

📷 

Education Credential Assessments

📷 

Marks Memo Correction

📷 

HRD / Administration

📷 

Services for WES, IQAS, ICAS

📷 

Medium of Instruction

Indian Transcripts Consulting Services is one of the best academic certificate attestation agency in Bangalore having its office network throughout India in assisting people for obtaining their educational transcripts from various Universities in India.

Indian Transcripts Consulting Services focuses on supporting people who require WES, ICAS, IQAS, PEBEC credential verification / attestation / transcripts but are unable to visit Universities personally due to their personal and professional engagements. We help them procure their transcripts without any hassles thereby saving their valuable time and energy. Indian Transcripts Consulting Services has put in place a systematic process for initiating your request and obtaining transcripts and we are providing services for all Universities in India.
https://www.indiantranscripts.com

Post 48150714699510
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have done my BBA transcript from MDU by a immigration consultant at Janakpuri New Delhi. She is done my transcript as require in WES because she is immigration consultant she also guide me the process of transcript finally i got my ECA for CANADA Her contact details is beenakadyan@gmail.com if any body require help about the transcript as per WES/IQAS may contact her.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Visit at below link knowyourplaces.com/destination/mdurohtak

1 comment
promidahiya
@promidahiya  ·  0 karma

how to download transcript format for b.tech cse

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HELLO GUYS,

WANT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FROM INDIAN UNIVERSITIES?

HERE IS THE SOLUTION TO GET OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FROM UNIVERSITIES WITH FAST AND QUICK PROCESSING:

You can visit on Website to save your money & energy and to get transcript and other services.

Services provided by us for universities are:

1. Official Transcript
  2. Duplicate DMC’s
  3. Duplicate Degree’s
  4. Migration Certificate’s
  5. Provisional Certificate’s

Transcript Help - Indian University Transcript Services

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could someone please send me urgently transcript format for B.COM(HNS). I have done all attested work and paid the fees to registrar also just need a format.Please send me on m below email id or elese guide me if i will get from university or somewhere.

SurajDinodia20@gmail.com

It will be a great help for me.

1 comment
KnowyourPlace
@KnowyourPlace  ·  0 karma

You can get all format on knowyourplaces.com

Transcript and other services of universities also provide by us. Thank you.
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello frnds, To know the step by step process to get the transcript from MDU or if you want to get transcript without visiting MDU to save your valuable time and money go through the below link.You can get transcript with fast delivery i.e. within in a week at your given address. The procedure written by other frnds are too old. Also you can get the transcript format at this link which is totally free. You can also ask any question at this link about MDU and other universities. Thank you. knowyourplaces.com/destination/mdurohtak

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...