Training + Preparation for CAT

4 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi guyz... This is my first post here...I wanted to kno whether it is possible for a person to study for CAT plus do his industrial training simultaneously?? Most of my frnds are giving their training a miss in order to concentrate on CA...
Page 1 of 1

dont skip ur training as it is a vital parameter for ur job....go for cat + ur training...and do not open a new thread ...check pagal guy forum for ur requirement
best of luck

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi guyz...

This is my first post here...I wanted to kno whether it is possible for a person to study for CAT plus do his industrial training simultaneously??

Most of my frnds are giving their training a miss in order to concentrate on CAT only...hence I'm confused...i will have to go to a different city to do my training...:(

Please Help!

Bye!!

Most of the Junta out here is already into Full-Time job and prepping for CAT at the same time. If hundreds of then can do it, why not you!? 😃

On the other hand, I would say that skipping a training or job is not worth for the gamble that CAT is! If you don't get into your dream B-school and have also skipped your Training / Job? Think about it.

there are many threads regarding preperation of CAT 07... kindly look before opening new threads

Hi guyz...

This is my first post here...I wanted to kno whether it is possible for a person to study for CAT plus do his industrial training simultaneously??

Most of my frnds are giving their training a miss in order to concentrate on CAT only...hence I'm confused...i will have to go to a different city to do my training...:(

Please Help!

Bye!!