Top Universities

9 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hello Friends, Here,You can Share the name of Top Universities in the world ...........
Page 1 of 1

TOP universities of India for MBA are named as given below-

1.IIMs

2.SYMBIOSIS

3 Lovely Professional University Jalandhar,Punjab

4 Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,  

5 Indian Institutute of Forign Trade Kolkata, WB

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone, Anybody who knows about Good colleges/university for UG courses (except Engineering) in India. Please help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Galgotia University is filled up with extra ordinary talents. Recently College of Engineering and technolgy participated in ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge'14 held at IIT Delhi.Human Powered Vehicle Challenge is an international level competition,which is organized all over the world. It is a competition to showcase the mechanical talent of the student, in which they design human powered vehicle. The University team EFFICACE participated with full enthusiasm in the competition. Not only this it went on to win the first rank in safety. Really the team Efficace has won an honour for the university in International level meet.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Galgotia University is filled up with extra ordinary talents. Recently College of Engineering and technolgy participated in ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge'14 held at IIT Delhi.Human Powered Vehicle Challenge is an international level competition,which is organized all over the world. It is a competition to showcase the mechanical talent of the student, in which they design human powered vehicle. The University team EFFICACE participated with full enthusiasm in the competition. Not only this it went on to win the first rank in safety. Really the team Efficace has won an honour for the university in International level meet.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SRM University is one of the top ranking university in India and this university is known for its quality education and faculty. SRM University is conducting a workshop on RD and SDR fundamentals and programming. The purpose of this workshop is to bring together the PG students, engineers and scientists from industry and research institutes to have discussion on recent development. This workshop mainly aims to focus on Cognitive Radio Design, programming of RF network using lab view. This workshop is proposed to be on 6 and 7 march. First day will be exclusively hands on programming and theory of USRP SDR using LAB VIEW tools with technical supports from National Instrument. The second day will focus on research trends and issues on spectrum sensing in Cognitive Radio.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@frankfurtadm said:
Hi rose,
Nice hearing that, we are looking forward to be of your assistance if anything is needed. Please follow us here and in Facebook, so you can get the updates directly.
Best of luck!
Inga
Hiiiii,

Today, I joined Your Group on Facebook .... I hope , I will get lots of information from your Daily updation on your Facebook Page ...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@frankfurtadm said:
Hello,
I am Inga Neciunskaite, Interaction Manager at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, am Main. We are one of the top ranked private business schools, with top ranked degrees in financial and healthcare industry. As we have started our intake for the 2013 I would like to invite students of the interest to join us here or on facebook, where you can find all the info about our studies, Germany and meet your Indian pals to share their own experience. We are looking forward welcoming strong, ambitious, success focused people to whom we could invest our knowledge, time and experience and bring up new leaders.
Best of luck to all,
Inga Neciunskaite
www.frankfurt-school.de
i.neciunskaite@int.frankfurt-school.de
Hiiiiii Frankfurtadm,
Thanks for sharing this information .
This information is very Helpful for me and i also visit to your facebook Page ..
Its too Good ..............
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Harvard

Oxford
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends,

Here,
You can Share the name of Top Universities in the world ...........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...