Top MBA Colleges in India accepting MAT | PaGaLGuY

974 Posts  ·  1,879 Users
About this group

Join the discussion and Get informations about top MBA colleges in India accepting MAT score; also discuss about MBA Colleges cut off, fees, placement and much more

Page 1 of 98

Any updates regarding may mat 2019 result?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Yashkasan
@Yashkasan  ·  40 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Yashkasan
@Yashkasan  ·  40 karma

Ur?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends! Can you please help me with the survey. 

https://forms.gle/qf3euTg95JqirAcd8

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Overall #Marketing

IMI Kolkata
IMI Bhubaneswar
KSOM(KIIT) Bhubaneswar
Globsyn Business School
4 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hey can I give Mat exam in May for getting admission in SIMSREE ???does cap round will accept this Mat(may )exam score for admission in 2019 ???

2 comments
Ridhika_1
@Ridhika_1  ·  0 karma

@NG2610 yes it does

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mbamantra
@mbamantra  ·  75 karma

Yes last year mat may score accepted

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can any1 help please help me in choosing the college amongst FORTUNE INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS(vasant vihar) and APEEJAY SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT(dwarka)?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Get Experts Career Counselling & Choose Best MBA/PGDM Course/College (links to: http://www.edificationconsulting.com/)

To get free counseling for Best MBA Colleges, register on the above link.

Thanks 

CONTACT - 09171801370

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you rank these colleges NL Dalmia, Bimtech, Kirloskar,ITM

1 like1 comment
dancingstar
@dancingstar  ·  11 karma

bimtech > dalmia > itm > kiroskar

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have 703.50 in dec mat 2018 plss suggest me some colleges 

2 comments
Kumar1800
@Kumar1800  ·  6 karma

Percentile ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Reculta
@Reculta  ·  0 karma

JK Lakshmipat University in Jaipur. It is a corporate university in Jaipur run by the 125-year-old JK Organisation. It's MBA programme is designed by the founding dean of ISB Hyderabad, along with the former Director of McKinsey’s Knowledge and Research Centres in India. I believe you have a fair chance there. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got 98.87 percentile with 757.5 composite score in mat dec 2018, please suggest any good colleges accepting mat..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur, accepts MAT scores and is considered to be offering one of the most promising and future-ready management programmes of India. JKLU is a philanthropic initiative of the 125-year-old JK Organisation.

With a pedagogy reimagined by the founding dean of ISB Hyderabad Pramath Raj Sinha and the former Director of McKinsey Asheesh Gupta, the programme includes not only management, but also courses on Liberal Arts and Sciences and Personality Development, to ensure a holistic development of the students. The students are mentored by experienced and celebrated personalities from the industry and academia who familiarize them with the real-time scenarios of the world.

Along with this, the students are exposed to the future-ready technologies like IoT, AI, that have become the inevitable for the future.

Check http://www.jklu.edu.in/news/pinnacle-mba-admissions-open/

Anusha Gaur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...