Top MBA Colleges in India accepting MAT | PaGaLGuY

997 Posts  ·  1,960 Users
About this group

Join the discussion and Get informations about top MBA colleges in India accepting MAT score; also discuss about MBA Colleges cut off, fees, placement and much more

Page 1 of 100

There are end numbers of colleges which are accepting MAT Score. and if you are looking Delhi NCR IILM may be prroved a good choice.

There are many aspects which make it worthwhile. Some of the aspects are: 

ILM Greater Noida was established in 1993, and has all highest educational accreditations (AICTE / AIU / NBA/ NAAC”A”) coupled with a state of the art residential campus. Batch strength is only 180.

Curriculum at IILM encompasses rigorous training programs in form of class room presentations, business simulations, Ted X, mock GD/PI sessions along with academics and is designed to prepare the students for the corporate world. First year is a general programme and in second year you get to choose your specializations with option of Single or dual specialization.

Mentoring Process, Career development centre, feedback sessions, conclaves, seminars, Annual alumni connects are some key features of IILM.

Greatest asset of any institution is its Alumni and IILM has an alumni base of 12000+ who are always there to help the students in any way possible including recruitment. You can also refer to LinkedIn to see the profiles of IILM Alumni. It’s always better to know about a college from LinkedIn rather than social media platforms and money minting web portals.

Companies from every sector (FMCG, Banking and Finance, Consulting, E-commerce, Research, Advertising, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Pharma) visits for summer internship and final placement process. For ref. you can check placement page of IILM.

One key point about IILM Placements: “Students can have maximum three offers”

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For admissions in any Graduate and Postgraduate courses across India kindly contact on 9918800603...Free of cost councelling and help available... Admissions closing soon... https://wa.me/919918800603 Post Image Share on WhatsApp

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 98 percentile in mat. Can anyone tell me the colleges to get in with that score?

1 comment
ShikhaChaudhary26
@ShikhaChaudhary26  ·  0 karma

@Likhita_bhattu   

If you are looking Delhi/NCR, there are so many good colleges who accept MAT Scores. IILM is one of them. You can fill the application form and appeared for the online Interview process. IILM Greater Noida has all the accreditations as well. Its approved from AICTE, AIU, NBA and NAAC'A' also. You can choose it as an option.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The National Rail and Transportation Institute in Vadodara is also offering 2 high quality, innovative MBA programmes from this year and is accepting MAT scores for admissions. This is a government-funded university under the Ministry of Railways, which offers innovative courses focused on the Transportation Sector.

The institute is fully backed by the Indian Railways and has left no stone unturned in providing a quality education to its students so far, bringing in qualified and experienced faculty and professionals from IITs and IIMs to take courses.

NRTI currently offers two M.B.A. programmes: In Transportation Management and in Supply Chain Management. Admission to NRTI's M.B.A. programmes is based on subjects in your Bachelor's, along with your CAT (2019)/XAT (2020)/MAT (later than May 2019) scores, an entrance test and a personal interview.

Considering the Institute's impressive credentials and track record so far, it seems like a great option to consider for those interested in an M.B.A.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii Everyone, i have appeared for the GD/PI round over skype to take admission in IMS ghaziabad. What is the chance of getting selected ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got the percentile of 89.95 in MAT Feb,2020. Can you please suggest me some good colleges to apply for with this percentile? 

1 like1 comment
preetimakhija
@preetimakhija  ·  0 karma

If you are looking for Delhi/NCR colleges So IILM University Gurugram takes MAT score. You can apply online and sit for GDPI Process. Apart from Delhi/NCR Christ and VIT also takes MAT score.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone give your feedback regarding MAT CBT mode?!

1 comment
Tejas_Mandora
@Tejas_Mandora  ·  25 karma

@Sam_12 I found it easy

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IAMR Ghaziabad is a leading B-School with 20 years of establishment experience in Management education inviting applications from eligible students for 15th batch for the PGDM program. 

The curriculum of the IAMR PGDM aligns with the evolving corporate requirements, which allows our students to get the first movers advantage in the corporate world.

For more details visit: pgdm.iamr.ac.in or you can reach us at: 9355047718

Post 68250476833937
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody gave yesterday's MAT CBT..??

Tejas_Mandora
1 comment
mri123
@mri123  ·  9 karma

yes bro . i gave 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

apply now with your MAT scores now.

https://www.sribalajisocietypune.org/ 

Discover the new path of success with Sri Balaji University Pune.

Contact for Sepcial Vouchers to avail discount.-9689640902

Post 67269170768135
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...