Top B-Schools in Hydrabad

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I would like to share my experience with one of the best B-School's experience in Hyderabad. I came across Arora's B-School Hyderabad, find it is good B-School which belives practical knowledge is very much important for any MBA graduate....
Page 1 of 1

Few years back even I had the same confusion of choosing the best bschool in  hyderabad and after doing a lot of research I chose Institute of Public Enterprise http://bit.ly/2taoaPI  (IPE) which proved to be one of the best decision for me. I would personally recommend people this college as the Institute is brilliant in academics, accommodation, and extra curricular events and students can get proper skills that is required in today's corporate world.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I would like to share my experience with one of the best B-School's experience in Hyderabad. I came across Arora's B-School Hyderabad, find it is good B-School which belives practical knowledge is very much important for any MBA graduate. They provide internships after every semester, which is compulsory for every student. They do have good placement record. And providing scholarships for the merit students from 50,000 - 5,00,000. Admissions process is on now, probably i choose this as on of the best. More information regarding admissions, placements, internships, scholarships available on ABS website: ABS Hyderabad, Top Business School, Auroras Business School, B School in Hyderabad - Absi.edu.in

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...