Top 25 b-schools ranking in india 2011

5 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
This is one list that ET have been featuring on track in since 2010 and this year is no different. The Economic Times has released its ranking on Best Business Schools in India. *To view the list of TOP 25 B Schools Ranking and detailed compa...
Page 1 of 1

I think ET has lost its credibility!!!

how on earth is SIBM better than IIM C and FMS
and as far as Amity is considered it's a joke

1 comment
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

It should be kept in mind that these rankings are preference of ET-500 companies, but most of the domestic companies are not preferred by students in top b-schools (they loose out to foreign I banks/consults etc) hence these rankings can be deceptive. e.g. a company in ET 400-500 will prefer some third tier b-school over ABC XL etc, because it will not find any takers in those campuses.

I also wondering, why ET Place Amity School ahead of FMS ??
I think all is the game of money

Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it...
This is one list that ET have been featuring on track in since 2010 and this year is no different. The Economic Times has released its ranking on Best Business Schools in India.

To view the list of TOP 25 B Schools Ranking and detailed comparison among different surveys, Click on a link below:
ENGINEERING MANIA: Top 25 B-School Ranking 2011 in India : The Economic Times

Is ET trying to crack us up?
I mean, seriously, will anyone buy it?
Amity School(Noida) ahead of FMS(Delhi)????:w00t:
Is the end of the world near?

AT
The only disability in life is a bad attitude. Get rid of it!
This is one list that ET have been featuring on track in since 2010 and this year is no different. The Economic Times has released its ranking on Best Business Schools in India.

To view the list of TOP 25 B Schools Ranking and detailed comparison among different surveys, Click on a link below:
ENGINEERING MANIA: Top 25 B-School Ranking 2011 in India : The Economic Times
Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it...