'Toffee Trauma' - that strange awkard moment for IIM and BSchool interviewees when a toffee meant something else :P

7 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
This thread is dedicated to all those IIM and other Bschool interviewees who suffered the trauma of not being offered a toffee :angry: ( or forcibly being offered toffees as the case may be :-P ).... Vent out your thoughts and frustration in...
Page 1 of 1

i wasn't even offered a toffee..they just said 'best of luck'..m screwed..rite?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I know it might be weird.
In IIM-A(ABM) interview, I was offered toffee and biscuits twice but refused each time. Neither do I like them nor wanted them to see my hands were trembling slightly. Later realised, might have come across as stubborn 😞

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys gotta popularise this thread....

somehow 😠

Per Angusta, Ad Augusta.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well puys, welcome to the thread, and lets make this more like a impromptu confessions page for our interviews, apart from the toffee discussions as well 😁

All u had to say abt the interview and interviewers, be as brutally frank as possible... No-one is reading this to gain PI knowledge, ..... Best to worst, no holds barred, no sarcasm barred 😁

And please follow ! #Toffee4IIM

Per Angusta, Ad Augusta.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All this talk of toffees reminds me of an hilarious ad which came out recently by munch

in response to perk's ad...

Per Angusta, Ad Augusta.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Lets kickstart this 😠

Per Angusta, Ad Augusta.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This thread is dedicated to all those IIM and other Bschool interviewees who suffered the trauma of not being offered a toffee😠 ( or forcibly being offered toffees as the case may be :-P )....

Vent out your thoughts and frustration in this exclusive thread for toffee sufferers. Never suffer alone ! 🍻

Share your experiences here. You may also treat this as a interview confessions page if you so desire 😁

Per Angusta, Ad Augusta.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...