To Hell With Mba...

yeah i know it amounts to blasphemy.....i mean comeon.....a thread titled ' to hell with MBA' on PG !!! :: but i am ready to take the blame......since i was never a believer in this sacred entity called MBA ...... plz dont get me wron...
131 Posts  ·  87 Users
Page 1 of 13
Good thread. I haven't read through it all.. but tried to get a jist of it. It's rather an interesting question. WHY are we slogging away all this time to get into any good MBA school? WHY is ISB number 1 on everyone's list.. even though for 20 la...
Read more...
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Ok guys this is my first post at pagalguy.com and I dnt thnk it'll ever be more frank than this. I'll just ask you guys (who denounce the MBA) a plain and simple question:- I'm 23. A Mechanical Engg. working for the govt. I'm from a financially av...
Read more...
  •  
Hey prashant, accepted that you wanna make big I appreciate and respect your dreams. the fury you have in you will certainly make you rich one day BUT............ the day when you could own a ferrari, numerous jeans and a uncountable A/Cs you wil...
Read more...
  •  
Ok guys this is my first post at pagalguy.com and I dnt thnk it'll ever be more frank than this. I'll just ask you guys (who denounce the MBA) a plain and simple question:- I'm 23. A Mechanical Engg. working for the govt. I'm from a financially av...
Read more...
  •  
just putting across my thoughts,for all those who quoted reasons like bored with the current job, need competition and challenge want bigger responsibilities et al have you ever tried working in a start-up ? if not think about it before deciding ...
Read more...
  •  
i completely agree with u dude on this...but deres also something i wana say...its not always about money...i will tell my case out here...i am sitting for cat bcos i just wana get to the best place in india,to do something in lyf...trust me deres...
Read more...
  •  
Ok guys this is my first post at pagalguy.com and I dnt thnk it'll ever be more frank than this. I'll just ask you guys (who denounce the MBA) a plain and simple question:-I'm 23. A Mechanical Engg. working for the govt. I'm from a financially ave...
Read more...
  •  

If i dont make it this time, its certainly.........."To hell with MBA" - I will join the elite league of successful NON- MBA Entrepreneurs for sure..........

•  
a nice thread..n wht capricious has said is true .. i might repeat many points which might have already been discussed in this thread... but aftr completing my MBA m tempted to write on this thread... Why MBA.. ya v all make up answers to get that...
Read more...
  •  
We are a world of hypocrisy,Religion, Politics, Sports, even our day to day life is full of hypocrisy. So I could agree with you about "Why MBA?" or "to hell with MBA", but here is the point, when someone has to put a person on place to run a comp...
Read more...
  •