How to register on TN Employment Exchange Online?
The complete procedure for employment registration is shared as under-
For online registration, users need to follow information shared as under-
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage click on “For a new User ID Registration” link.
- A dialog box indicating terms and conditions will appear.
- ead the important points and click on “I Agree” button.
- Candidate registration form will open.
- Candidates fill all the entries such as name, gender, date of birth, email Id, date of birth, mobile no., etc.
- Click on “Save” button.
- Take the printout of the registration form.
- Candidates will be issued login credentials.
TN Employment Exchange APPLICATION-
After successful registration,
- Login the account with valid credentials.
- Select the district name.
- Fill all the information asked in profile form.
- Submit the form.
- An acknowledgment containing the registration no., date and employment exchange will generate.
- Candidates should print the acknowledgment sheet and retain it for future references.
- Now, candidates have to produce and submit all the original documents and certificates at the concerned employment exchange within 15 days of registration.
- Finally, employment exchange registration card will be issued to the applicants. It mainly includes registration date, date of renewal with other information.
- Candidates must keep this card safe for further references.
Apart from online mode, candidates can also register through the offline mode. They have to visit the employment exchange in person for that. The complete process is shared as under-
- Visit the concerned employment exchange office.
- Submit all the educational and experience certificates and documents till date.
- After verification and checking the credentials, candidates will be registered.
- After registration, candidates will be issued a registration no.
- Keep the registration card and no. safe for further references.
TN Velai Vaippu Registration Fee
No fee is required to be paid, registration is totally free of cost.How to do tnvelaivaaippu online renewal 2020?
To renew registration, users are required to follow the steps shared below-
- Go to
- Click on “Renewal” button.
- Enter the username and password and proceed further.
- Follow the instructions and complete renewal.
In case, registered candidates wish to update their profile by adding qualification and experience then they can also do that online. They can take help from steps shared below-
- Click on “Update Profile” link.
- Enter username and password.
- Add information to be updated.
- Follow further instructions and save the updated data.
After successful registration, candidates can log in their account anytime. They need to follow the given instructions for logging in their account-
- Click on “Candidate Login” option.
- Candidate login page appears.
- Enter information such as exchange code, gender, year of registration, registration number, user Id, photo id, password and click on login button.