Can you please elaborate about the opportunities after masters of public health in health policy ,economic and finance? And , Is it better course than hospital administration?
Hello Sir, I am a Biotech Graduate 2017 (64%). I have applied for MA public health administration and hospital administration. Is it compulsory to do an internship after graduation in order to get selected in this courses?
Helllo sir, can you please guide me on
1. In the current affair section, should i focus on last six months or 2017 complete
2. And for the whole gk section how much are dates important.
Hi, please tell me more about the job opportunities after MA in Social work from TISS Mumbai
I am a BDS 2017 graduate. I want to pursue MHA/MPH from TISS. I have following questions:-
1. How much was last year was the cut-off for MPH and MHA courseS?
2. My educational qualifications are 10th-91%, 12th-95.6%, BDS-60.67%. I have 3 years of gap between 12th and graduation. Is there any drawback of this gap?
3. What was the minimum package per annum for MHA and MPH offered in last year placements?
4. Are these 2 programmes available at any other campus for which cut off is lower?
This group is exclusively for those TISSNET 2018 applicants who wish to know more and eventually persue the Master of Public health in Health Policy, Economics and FInance course at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. This is an informal, unofficial group formed by a group of students currently doing the course. Your queries are most welcome.