TISS PIT/PI queries, preparation thread 2014-16 [Official]

58 Posts  ·  177 Users
About this group
Dear all,I am a student of TISS HRM&LR; program of 2013-15. The thread is an endeavor from our batch to help all those who have cleared the first round of the process. Congratulations to you all and hope to see you in the campus soon
Page 1 of 6

Hello. How much is the cut off likely to be for Media and Cultural Studies?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me where do i prepare GK from ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys! This is the official page of M.A. in Human Resource Management, TISS, Hyderabad. Kindly subscribe to the page for more updates. 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-in-Human-Resource-Management-TISS-Hyderabad/1605975893008628?fref=...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i converted TISS globalisation and labour course.... Need suggestion from u guys....howz it? placement and future?...plz reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@being_patient

Is 3+ work ex bad to be a part of TISS HR course... Please reply .. Thanks in advance

It hardly matters. I had 3 years exp when I joined in TISS and there are people in my batch with 4 to 5 years exp...

Anvesh Chunduri MA ( HRM &LR ) Class of 2013 http://anveshchunduri.blogspot.in/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is 3+ work ex bad to be a part of TISS HR course... Please reply .. Thanks in advance 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how much waitlist movement can be expected for tiss hrm ....st category....going by previous years' trends....iam at no.2 any chance of conversion.......???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone joining MA in Rural Development from TISS Tulijpur campus????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii people ....

i m waitlisted 3 (gen) for MA in education course , please tell if i have any chance of getting in ??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
VEN0M
@VEN0M  ·  0 karma
@doubtingThomas SIR i pm u my certain doubts ....
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nayini
@nayini  ·  1 karma

thanku for replying ....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Any idea of waitlist movement in the general category last year? Please please reply.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...