Tiss mha gd/pi 2010

54 Posts  ·  42 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, After much search and asking, I could not find an active thread for puys *_qualified_* for TISS (MHA)-either health/hospital , 2010. Since I am one of them, this is a small initiative to get together n help each other, preparing for t...
Page 1 of 6

hi frenz...

i have cleared the written for MHA2013 in TISS
I need an idea regarding biographical sketch writing.
Can anyone provide me some help regarding the same by providing some sample biographical sketches as well as your views and how to prepare for interview.plz help...
thank you
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plz someone could tell me which type of essay come for writing in part two of tiss net exam for mha and health administeration.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sme one reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, i am a MHA aspirant and look fwd to give the exam for TISS in 2013..... i needed some guidance on how to prepare for the same...

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey there

I am a dentist by profession and i have just cleared MPH frm TISS..i just wanted to know how to go about preparing for the GD/PI. I am completely clueless about it so please help me out.

Also i took a year break cus i was preparing for MHA/MPH exams as well as GRE so i dont have any work experience..will that serve as a disadvantage for me?
:-(

Please let me know what all questions are generaly asked in the PI apart frm why TISS? why MPH?

Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
JJ1
@JJ1  ·  0 karma

hi
im preparing for mha HE HO theory.
wud b thankful if anybody can suggest important topics from preventive and social medicine Park.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kindly let me know which chapters are to be studied from Park. Since there are so many chapters to be covered, Please let me know about the important topics.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any1 plz let me knw the average package after MHA from TISS????????/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shruti1119 Says
Well....you have a lot of time for all that now but still if u want to know...i think dont go for it...they just arent interested in any1 who isnt a doc or smthn related to that...i was from biotek and during the interview they had made it pretty clear that they were jst not interested in my interview process

OK..Thanks a lot..actually m also planning for MSW...I guess that will b fine..let me know 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

I am in my final year of graduation and also planning to appear for TISS 2011. I have English hons and also a diploma in human rights. I am interested in MSW and health care. I had BIOLOGY in std 12. I just want to know does my profile suit for health care management?

I guess the doctors and B.sc people could apply for heath care and hospital management. Being an arts student in my graduation, can I apply for these two courses? Can any one help me with this?

Please also help with the PI questions of MHA.

Please please Please Please HELP!!!!
Subhasmita

Well....you have a lot of time for all that now but still if u want to know...i think dont go for it...they just arent interested in any1 who isnt a doc or smthn related to that...i was from biotek and during the interview they had made it pretty clear that they were jst not interested in my interview process
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

I am in my final year of graduation and also planning to appear for TISS 2011. I have English hons and also a diploma in human rights. I am interested in MSW and health care. I had BIOLOGY in std 12. I just want to know does my profile suit for health care management?

I guess the doctors and B.sc people could apply for heath care and hospital management. Being an arts student in my graduation, can I apply for these two courses? Can any one help me with this?

Please also help with the PI questions of MHA.

Please please Please Please HELP!!!!
Subhasmita

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...