TISS MA Counseling 2012-2014

27 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi, I know this might be a little early in the day but was wondering if anyone could share exam preparation tips for the TISS MA Counseling exam. There is a thread that deals with preparing for GD/PI. However, could not find anything for the exa...
Page 1 of 3

hi all..
just checked my result
It says 'Y' in the first wait list column...
does anyone know what that means:):)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I too got a call letter for the counseling program. With a few more days to go for the GD PI, kindly advice me on how to prepare for it. Those who have previously appeared for the same please help!! I am from an engineering background.:|

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Saumya,
Congrats. Well, I have just submitted my DAF and am trying to concentrate on that. Am not from a psychology background. I think I need to read a book on Counselling or Psychology. But do not know how to prepare for the GD at all. What abt u? Any ideas?
Sorry for the delay in writing. Pls email me on mini_anoop@yahoo.co.in and I shall be really quick with the reply.
Mini

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Minty72,
This is Saumya, 3rd year, Lady Sri Ram college for Women.

I got the call letter for counselling 😃 How are you preparing for the GD-PI?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
Calling people who have qualified for Counselling? Any ideas abt preparation for GD-PI? Pls let's get together.
Thx.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. How was the counselling paper? I thought it was pretty good. But do not know what the competition was like. No idea about cut-offs either.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
garuav, plz explain the paper pattern of both the tests.
i have opted for lrm
why would they have 2 aptitutde tests. :-(

One Test is for all as they want to check our basic IQ and aptitude.
Second Section is for specialization not all courses have aptitude test
In Section 2 Some courses(councelling) have Essay writting and no objective questions.
So section 2nd is different than section first in some courses the pattern are almost similiar like in HRM(human resource management) course.
Ye kya ho gyaa raama re...ye kya ho gyaa maula re.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gaurav23march Says
Anyone have idea of last year pattern and if it was same then what was d cut off?

garuav, plz explain the paper pattern of both the tests.
i have opted for lrm
why would they have 2 aptitutde tests. 😞
I am the one
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
From the model paper published by TISS, it seems that the second paper for Counselling will contain only one part with 2 passages and a descriptive essay type question.
All the best.

Anyone have idea of last year pattern and if it was same then what was d cut off?
Ye kya ho gyaa raama re...ye kya ho gyaa maula re.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

even i would like to ask if there is any particular material or book that covers the topics that are generally asked in tiss counselling exam.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...