Tiss Hrm&lr; (2007-2009)

975 Posts  ·  190 Users
About this group
Hi All, On my last visit to Daman, I saw a hoarding "START EARLY, REACH SAFELY" I made it to TISS for 2006-2008 batch. I had a lot of help from the contributors of the Thread for '06-'08. I start this thread for all the aspirants of...
Page 1 of 98

Tiss aspirants, please continue on the following thread :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tiss-hrm-lr-2008-2010-25025238

This is last years thread and hence being locked.

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

so can we deduct there is no fixed pattern for TISS..???
I would like to kno wht basic things one shold read for building up assay skills?:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,
I am seriously looking at joining TISS for the HRM-IR course. Can u suggest me some books that I can use to prepare for the aptitude test.
Also I wanted to have some insight as to what kind of Maths questions can i except in this aptitude and are there loads of it?

Any kinds of links or names of books to refer will be of great help!

Thanks.

Cassandra

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi
i checked TISS website..but nothing given abt d admission procedure for d 2008 batch..like d application form ..its last date..wen s d exam..reply if u guys have ny idea..
thanks..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks Buddy...
Hi everybody,

Good news for TISS-HRM&LR; aspirants!

we have got a new thread for 2008-2010 batch

Thanks Summi for the initiative.

I on behalf of the TISS HRM&LR; batch of 2007-09 assure that we would constantly be in touch with the aspirants via this thread and will come up with all updates.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep Karande
1st year MA HRM&LR;
School of Managment and Labour Studies
TISS, Mumbai

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

double post

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everybody,

I on behalf of the TISS HRM&LR; batch of 2007-09 assure that we would constantly be in touch with the aspirants via this thread and will come up with all updates.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep Karande
1st year MA HRM&LR;
TISS, Mumbai

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everybody,

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep Karande
1st year MA HRM&LR;
TISS, Mumbai

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi reetcheeku ( what does that mean :wow:)

GK encompasses a variety of topics and as sandeep said, CSR gives a detailed outlook ,mind you that magz primarily caters to the civil service aspirants, still MBA wannabees can use it - no one stops. Better alternatives are the advance edge, the magazine brought out by TIME institute etc.. if you dont have anyone of them ... forget it ...

dont make notes of everything that you read ( as u ll anyway forget most of it), take down points which you remember ,so that it can get cemented - in the mind...

other than this, its not the volume that matters, being regular does, as far as TISS is concrned, gk not only helps in interview, you can interact with anyperson sitting beside say in a bus or train ,only if u have a fair idea of what he/she does.. the topics to discuss,talk with him also come under GK...

reetcheeku Says
thanks 4 ur time but i have just started going through csr do u think goinh thriugh only one of the magazines u suggested would do the needful or i hv to read all of them and i read it but hardly remember the thing that i read .i mean should i make some notes while i read or something else so that what i read can remember till exam also hw did u go abt it at time of ur exam kndly suggest:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey sandeep! long time! hope everythings fine out thr!

@ reetcheeku, u can also go through indiatogether.com .. reg GK.. just brush up on all csr issues as sandeep said.. u still have a lot of time right.. so remembering wont be a problem 😃

Ram

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...