TISS Habitat Policy & Practice PI Call getters

21 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hello All, Congrats to all TISS Habitat Policy & Practice short listed candidates. Please feel free to discuss here about your PI Preparation/Advices/Inputs/Queries etc. Thank you.
Page 1 of 3

Hey Mod,

Please close this thread as it is no longer active and required.

Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Written: 78/100
Interview: 60.8/70
Total:138.8/170
Education: Postgraduate in Development Economics
Work Ex: Think tank and NGO approx. 2 years, Various Internships: approx. 6 months

I have declined the offer- so the waitlist will move :)

Hi All,

Congratulations to all who have got final call for HPP. Well Done guys. :cheerio:

I'm on the wait list. Let's see what happens next.

Those who have got the final call are requested to share some information like
their total marks, educational background, work experience etc.

Would be great help for others to contact you for any information.

Thanks and Regards,
Ruturaj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey any girl shortlisted for HPP! Need to finalise the accommodation and stuff!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ankurgame1989 Says
hi, i have been shortlisted for hpp course. Can anyone tell me about its placement.

Hi,

As far as I know, still there are placement concerns for this course.

Regards,
Ruturaj.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, i have been shortlisted for hpp course. Can anyone tell me about its placement.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Congratulations to all who have got final call for HPP. Well Done guys. :cheerio:

I'm on the wait list. Let's see what happens next.

Those who have got the final call are requested to share some information like
their total marks, educational background, work experience etc.

Would be great help for others to contact you for any information.

Thanks and Regards,
Ruturaj

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Gaurav,

TISS has divided entrance exam into two parts:

1. General Knowledge
2. Paper on your Interested Course;In your case it would be HPP

1. General Knowledge:- It consist of 50 objective question from all fields sports,History,Economic update, Aptitude,Current Affiars-National & International.
about question- not remember much but just go through CS magzine for latest developments in National & International events plus also go through sports section, International Organisation chairman's,etc

2. HPP Paper:- This paper consist of one case study on Urban Poverty or any type of Issues today's cities are struggling with and you have to give logical solution to the question. Secondlly you have Logical reasoning, little bit of quant and again General knowledge tilted towards Socia-Economic & Urban issues.

Best of Luck for you Exam.

Regards,
Shailesh singh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Call getters,
First of all congrats to you.
I am too aspirants for HPP course, I will be appearing for HPP exam on 6th March 2011. So can you pls give some question frm your paper. I am asking this as it will give me idea about paper pattern. Also it would be helpful if you share gk questions based on your memory. Thanks in advance!! :)

Awaiting ur help!!

Thanks,
Gaurav Kataria(GK)

Gaurav Kataria SJMSOM(2012-2014)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Ruturaj,

Thanx for your valuable information.

How you preparing for PI, Did you prefer any mode/ source through which we all can gain anything?

As far as my PI Date is concerned; I've not received my PI, Could you please explain through which mode you got ur PI Date?
I got my DAF from through website-tissresult and in that they have nt mentioned my PI Date and after that I've not received any mail from them.

one more thing; are you located in Pune, if yes than we meet and discuss on it(if you don't have any issue)?

Thanx
Shailesh Singh

Dear Shailesh,

Currently, trying to get online help about this particular field.

And about the date of PI, you will need to visit TISS website. There is a link named....
Date-sheet for group discussion and interview for shortlisted candidates (2011-13)
... on the website. There you will be able to get your PI dates.

I am located in Pune but right now out of the station and will be back in pune after 2-3 days. Then we can surely meet to discuss.

Please send me private message and let me know your personal id thru private message and then we can discuss there till that time.

Thank you,
Ruturaj
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Ruturaj,

Thanx for your valuable information.

How you preparing for PI, Did you prefer any mode/ source through which we all can gain anything?

As far as my PI Date is concerned; I've not received my PI, Could you please explain through which mode you got ur PI Date?
I got my DAF from through website-tissresult and in that they have nt mentioned my PI Date and after that I've not received any mail from them.

one more thing; are you located in Pune, if yes than we meet and discuss on it(if you don't have any issue)?

Thanx
Shailesh Singh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...