TISS Guwahati M.A. in Labour Studies and Social Security (2014-2016)

6 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hello Friends! please post all your queries relating to the program here.
Page 1 of 1

PIT/PI expreince for 2018

How to prepare I have my inetreview on 27th of march

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone shed some light on placement scenario of Sociology & Social anthropology at TISS Guwahati

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is it worth applying for M.A. in Labour Studies and Social protection at guwahati campus??? and what is the average package ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the scope of M. A. in Labour Studies and Social Security ?? What is the current placement scenerio of this course.I am graduate in engineering having 3 years of IT experiance.Should I go for it??

2 comments
winner.tm
@winner.tm  ·  0 karma

see if you want to get placed with some good package and want to have a hassle-free life, then i would suggest you better not go for Labour studies programme. reason being that Tiss does not provide you with placements in turn they will make you such a human being that you yourself would be able to provide employment to others! but that needs patience and time. are you ready to give next 5 years to it?? ask yourself and consult your family only then go for it! but once u decide to go, your life would be transformed like never before!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ruben
@ruben  ·  0 karma

Thank you very much winner.tm for your reply.Can you give me some more light on this...what is the course is all about,what kind prospects in future,what kind of employment will I able to provide as you are saying...Please give me put some light and give me suggestion as I am in dilemma to go for interview.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check your result here :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends! please post all your queries relating to the program here.

1 comment
anushkamitra
@anushkamitra  ·  0 karma

can you please tell me the future prospect of this course

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...