TISS Final Results Out(2009)

126 Posts  ·  39 Users
About this group
Guys provisional results have been put up TISS Website. Check the following link: http://results.tiss.edu/MyResult911.asp
Page 1 of 13

FInally got the coveted call... converted my waitlist and am all set enter the hallowed portals of TISS.... was waiting for this day since so long ....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Im plannin to give TISS entrance for HR dis year...
cn u pls guide me fo it?? lik are there ne classes fo it? lik prof kamtz classes
plsss revert bak

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,.. please help/suggest..

I am WL-2 iN KM category.. I dnt know who all have been selected nd WL-1 in KM. If any1 of you has any idea, please share with me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ tarun

This is the link of last years thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tiss-hrm-lr-2009-2011-25034300

it has links to other threads too..Go thru it..it will give you a fair idea of whats in store..

@ meenu,

In terms of fees, tiss has one of the lowest fee structures.The whole course fees would come under 1 lakh.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I am working in HR dept presently and have 1.5 yr of exp in HR. I wish to pursue TISS HRM & IR. can anybody pls help me out with the course fees.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello , i'm TARUN n new to pagalguy.......... first of all a loads of congratulations 4 getting thru tiss....... I hv done b.sc(H)- biochemistry from D.U. dis year N I'M ALSO A TISS ASPIRANT..........
plz.. plz.. plzzzzzz guide me on how u prepared for it?????????

plz shed sum light on it............... i'll b really thankful to uu
thanx (in advance)..............

Tarun, for a start, go through the various TISS threads in this community...just do a search for the TISS thread and you shall get the threads we maintained over the past 2 yrs....that shud be valuable information for you....

Then, if and when you have queries, please let us know....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello , i'm TARUN n new to pagalguy.......... first of all a loads of congratulations 4 getting thru tiss....... I hv done b.sc(H)- biochemistry from D.U. dis year N I'M ALSO A TISS ASPIRANT..........
plz.. plz.. plzzzzzz guide me on how u prepared for it?????????

plz shed sum light on it............... i'll b really thankful to uu
thanx (in advance)..............

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nk32822 Says
thnks naveen; hv hrd tht they have essay ....to write thm?

well essays arent for HRM.... DEPENDIN UPON THE COURSE OF YOUR CHOICE YOU WILL HAVE DIFFERENT SETS OF SELECTION PROCESS... ALL THE BEST
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thnks naveen; hv hrd tht they have essay writing as well which is not a feature in other exams,,,,,if its true wht kind of essays and is it a part of teh 1st round or only selected candidates get to write thm?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nk32822 Says
hi aastha m from lko currentlly wrking in pune,,,,,congrats for craking tiss,,,my goal too for the comming yr,,,can u plz guide me as to how i shd go abt it ,,do i need to join CAT coachng for it n general stuff which u did to keep ur prep going

hi nk... astha hasn been active for long... well for cracking tiss its level is same as othr competitive exams for mba.. all the bst
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...