TISS DS / GL and others CALL GETTERS 2013-15

73 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
Lets chip in and make it work :: Useful threads from previous years : http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/tiss-call-getter-discussion-t-77083/p-3176786?page=4 http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-ot...
Page 1 of 8
@prashantdav I have !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any TISS aspirant who applied for Masters program at Azim Premji University?

1 comment
rahulrbd
@rahulrbd  ·  0 karma
@prashantdav : I have !! Done with Interviews and One more interview they conducted for those who wish to join APF after MA
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@naive1999 said:
howz azim premji university??? placemnt info????????
I have tried contacting some of the current batch students at APU and got a very positive response regarding placement. Around 54 organizations including Dell Foundation, Gates Foundation, TVS, Ratan Tata trust, Action Aid, CSE, ATREE, MYRADA, SEWA, PRADHAN, Pratham, Amnesty, Greenpeace,RPG,TVS,Bharti Foundation, have come for the placement and many more are still visiting the campus. It will go on till 30th March. They are offering a salary between 35-50 K per month (yet not officially disclosed by APU) based on profile and position offered. I would say that APU is gonna be a good option for people opting for Masters in social sector.
1 comment
rajeshwari91
@rajeshwari91  ·  0 karma

How much score is required to get a call from this university? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The essays were labour-centric . The one I attempted was informal economy and gender .2 choices - max limit 500 words - Acc to me the time given is too less as in just 35 mins you have to decide which option to take , carve out the structure , put in ( or invent )some stats,
analysis .... better be quick with the pen

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@warun88 Thanks for sharing the experience ! What kind of essay were there ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It was as cool as 4-5 old buddies chatting together ( GL ) . They also offered me tea, wada sambhar and also opened the door for me when i left ( as I was carrying the bacha hua wada sambhar ) questions will be related to your own profile and how you connect to the course being offered . The panel is supercool and will make you feel very comfortable .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone Pls share your experiences on PI and pit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Any update on what questions were asked and about the panel?
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No idea my friend !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ,,,,,,,,,,do any one have idea about the PIT dates?? i qualified for DS and livelihood nd social entrepreneurship.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...