TISS Admissions 2018 | PaGaLGuY

7 Posts  ·  169 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on TISS Admissions 2018 and Get all the details about TISS Admission, TISS MBA, TISSNET 2018, TISS Placements, TISS Result and much more from our MBA section..

Page 1 of 1

How can i apply for TISS

Download Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2018 

http://www.bstcexam.com/hall-ticket/rajasthan-ptet-admit-card/

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What about the PIT/PI of media and cultural studies??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello. I wanted to get into TISS School of Media and Cultural studies. Can you please brief me about the placements at TISS SMCS. It would be of a great help for me. Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Official TISS Website for course details.

admissions.tiss.edu 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to apply for three courses which has good placement opportunities... nay suggestions ??

1 like2 comments
PSFTISS
@PSFTISS  ·  1 karma

Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test, popularly known as TISSNET is conducted once every year in the month of January by TISS. The TISS HRM postgraduate program is amongst the most sought after in global industry today. Postgraduage programs from the school of Health System Studies and  School of Habitat Studies are also offering good placement opportunities.  When compared to the other national level examinations for management programs such as CAT and XAT, the level of TISSNET can be considered as easy to moderate. Hence, it is suggested by the industry experts that out of 100 questions asked, 80+ is a desirable attempt. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
PSFTISS
@PSFTISS  ·  1 karma

But Apart from high salary and placement, its your area of interest is more important. Please have a look at the entire prospectus and take a decision, or come back to us. lets discuss again. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any1 help me in finding previous year question papers??

2 comments
PSFTISS
@PSFTISS  ·  1 karma

The test areas in this exam include General Knowledge, Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning and English Proficiency. You can get an overview of the level of difficulty and types of questions asked in the previous years by taking our Mock Tests based on the actual papers. Solving these papers will give you a clear perspective of your areas of strengths and weaknesses.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PSFTISS
@PSFTISS  ·  1 karma

You can find Previous year question paper here.... http://tiss.edu/uploads/files/TISSNET_2016_QP.pdf, Its 2016 TISSNET Question paper with answe key. Will upload more soon

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me what specialized subjects can i put in the  application form from my BTECH . How many subjects can i fill?

1 comment
SiriusBlack002
@SiriusBlack002  ·  1 karma

put few main subjects, you will have to fill another form before interview , in that you can fill subjects which you are strong in 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...