Tiss (2006-2008)

1,243 Posts  ·  252 Users
About this group
*HEY ALL ASPIRING TISSIANS,* The intention of this forum is to act as a ONE-STOP PLATFORM for all TISS aspirants, applying for the academic year *2006-08*. It would be a value-add on for all pan-India TISS buddies to come together, discuss th...
Page 1 of 125

Im an aspiring TISS candidate. Want to know how to prepare for the written exam for TISS. Coaching classes stress on the CAT pattern and i have no clear idea of how to go about with it. Would really appreciate any kind of help. Thanks..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

24th jan...da cumin sunday:|

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea when will b tiss results out:-x

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
can any one help me regarding GD's in tiss 4r MW and SW.....
is it true dt d GD 4r SW is one d same date of writen test????

yes the GD for SW is on the same day as of the test....post your querries here...http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tiss-hrm-lr-2009-2011-25034300
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any one help me regarding GD's in tiss 4r MW and SW.....
is it true dt d GD 4r SW is one d same date of writen test????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

on net any info. related to tiss is for HR course ... bt m interested in media and cultural studies .. is there any thread (can some1 pls send me the link) frm where i can get some info. regardin media and cultural studies ...

thnk u

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys could u tell me about ur placement for ur batch 2006-08.
Ur final placements got started or what ?
if yes could u let me know who are the recruiters till now have came to ur campuse placement .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well Guys,

We have a thread for the aspirant of TISS 2008-2010.
we have answered all queries there.
click on to the link below
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tiss-hrm-lr-2008-2010-25025238

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep K
MA HRM&LR;
TISS, Mumbai

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks guys....this is a very useful thread....i m planning to give TISS abd have already filled the form...but my chances of getting in r meagre as my graduation is from life sciences....dunno what to do...my only fear is PI where i will b screwed by the interviewer...:(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all,

This is Ramnathan from TISS pursuing PMIR (2005-200. Basically Chennaite - E&C; Engg (2004 Passout), worked for a year in S/W company in Chennai. And here I am in TISS......

As Basic Instinct says, we had a gud thread in PG 2005-2007 ...U cud go thru that and u wud get a fair idea of how its being done. In fact i had posted by GD-PI xpereince in detail there that i had had.

Also dear aspirants..let me tell u some inside info.....Most likely :

* The no. of seats wud likely be increased (donno how much)
* There cud also be an objective test along with Essay and GD. We dint have one.....

But dont worry, u will get the official information once the prospects are out...

Please do go thru the PG LINK OF TISS (2005-2007).

But any more help i can do as a TISSian, wud be more than happy....

Cheers and all the best
Ramanathan

Hi,

I was just curious abt d MA degree offered by TISS in HRM & LR.
Since its MA degree and not MBA will it be an obstacle wen 1 wants 2 switch their job as @ d end of d day it is an MA degree and not MBA.
Also is MA in HRM & LR recognized abroad...is it treated equivalent to MBA by foreign companies abroad??

I will be obliged if u answer my query as I am in dilemma....

Regards,
Jaya
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...