Tips to crack GD-PI by Ravi Handa - A Live Chat conducted by FORE, New Delhi

22 Posts  ·  125 Users
About this group
Many of you do get a call from the top B-schools, but mess it up at the last stage.An average student prepares for more than 6 months and sometimes more than a year to do well in exams like CAT and XAT. They fail to realize that getting a good s...
Page 1 of 3

Thank you all for Logging In. Thank you @ravihanda for answering all the doubts in a detailed manner. We are sure that it was useful for every participant. We will prepare a transcript of the chat so that those who could not participate can easily go through the discussions later.

Note - Last Date to apply to FORE ends TODAY, FORE never extends or re-opens its applications.

If you have a question for FORE, Ask the helpdesk -

FORE School of Management, New Delhi, admissions@fsm.ac.in, 011-41242415/ 26569996
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Another question..

How do i make sure i don't stumble while speaking (english) in a interview/GD? ( i am not sure what i am expecting as a answer to this question)

i have this fear that i'll be sitting there looking for words, though my english is decent but i feel like i don't have enough exposure of conversing in english on a regular basis...

(funny story is you are the origin of this fear, you called me to ask for feedback for your GK program and my english was super-embarassing and i just started speaking in hindi after a while...you won't remember though)
You learn more from failures than from success. Don't let it stop you. FAILURE BUILDS CHARACTER.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I may be super late...

I dropped a year and literally did nothing....exams were held waly late in july and results came in august and college had no placement facilities...and being a commerce grad i knew getting a decent job would be very diffuclt....at that point of time i had a choice to make prepare for cat/omets or look for job just to show the panelists that i didn't drop a year..

and here i am, my question is, will i necessarily get asked to justify my drop (i am expecting calls from colleges with cutoff between 80-90...so no tier1,2 colleges)

You learn more from failures than from success. Don't let it stop you. FAILURE BUILDS CHARACTER.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please continue to post your concerns / queries, I will respond to them tomorrow morning.
Please post them as a new post.

Online CAT Coaching Course for CAT 2019 - https://handakafunda.com/online
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Missed that chat session for today's GD/PI preparation. Any method to make that up?

Tryst with destiny!
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ravihanda Sir what factors difers in issuing loan for priorty sector and non priorty sector ??
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ravihanda : Can you please tell what types of tests are taken under WAT section? How to prepare for WAT section? In most of colleges it is prequisite before GD and PI.

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir, Lot of people advise about “Guiding the Interview in the direction you like”, How can you do that and what preparation/tools will be required to achieve the same?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And now a message from the sponsor of this chat - Please note that the last date for applying to FORE is tomorrow, 6th Jan. You can apply here: http://fsm.ac.in

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What not to do:

Not knowing what is there on your application form: This is a common phenomenon. As discussed, your application forms the basis of your interview, at least in the early stages. Your responses in the interview must tally with the content of the application form; else you come across as an unsure, unfocussed person. It is therefore mandatory that you are completely familiar with the filled-in form before you appear before the panel.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...