Tips for GMAT

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, I am a complete greenhorn as far as GMAT exams and preparations are concerned and all that I know is you need a great score to make it to a good university. I would really appreciate if all the helpful members here could guide...
Page 1 of 1

Please read the below thread - it should answer most of your questions.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-center-2010-13-25055904

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello everyone,

I am a complete greenhorn as far as GMAT exams and preparations are concerned and all that I know is you need a great score to make it to a good university. I would really appreciate if all the helpful members here could guide me with my preparations.

I basically have the following questions:-

1. If I commence my preparations from scratch now, what is the tentative date I would be looking at before I attempt the exam.

2. What is the kind of study routine that I should follow? I can spare about 4-5 hours in a day.

3. What are the books/study material that I should refer to? Also please suggest where I could procure/download this study material from.

4. I am based at Allahabad. Does anyone know of any institute that offers coaching for the exam? I have contacted a few institutes but none of them actually offer GMAT coaching at present.

I would appreciate all kinds of tips/suggestions that would help me in my preparations.

Thanks,

Ajay

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.