21. Be very thorough with your favourite academic subject (preferably two)
22. Have active hobbies (no listening to music, etc. unless you are really an afficionado)
23. Know yourself well. Be comfortable with yourself (its difficult)
24. If possible, have work-ex
25. Fill the applications meticulously. Check,re-check, double -check.
26. Take part in presentations, group discussions,interviews from now.
27. Keep copies of all form sent by you.
28. Choose your area of specialisation and show a path to and from it in your life
29. Whatever you write in the forms and say in the interview must be logical
30. Be smartly dressed, but not flamboyant
31. Be polite, assertive ; not aggressive.
32. Treat the interviewers like GOD
33. Be logical, not emotional
34. Highlight your strengths; blunt your weaknesses
For the GD
36. Read Business today/ Business India regularly
37. Read Outlook / India today regularly
38. Read Competition Master/ Success/ Refresher regularly. Nowadays many exams have Gk sections
39. Improve your general awareness - it takes time
40. Watch News on TV; get things from the horses mouth.
41. Have an opinion on everything - it matters
42. Be clear and analytical
43. Speak substance, not quantity
44. Make your presence felt